Thank You

Guest G2G_Greys

Guest HornGreys

I wanted to say thank you to packsmom and sss56 for all your information on your experience with hypertension. Sadly just a few minutes ago we lost Corina. She had what we believe was a stoke. :( We have been batling to get food into her system to get her started on the hypertension meds but we lost the battle this morning.

Please pray for my friend Wanda and her husband as we all try to understand why we lost Corina.

Rest in peace sweet Corina roo. We will all miss you.

I am sorry to hear this.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm sorry for the loss of Corina. Sometimes it's time for them to leave, no matter how hard we try to keep them here.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I am so sorry. Run free at the Bridge Sweetheart. :grouphug My sympathy and prayers. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BlackandBrindle

Wanda, anything you need don't hesitate to ask :grouphug

I'm so sorry you lost your sweet girl. My heart broke for you when Jenny told me.

Please give Mike a hug for me :grouphug