Mac Is Running Free Tonight...

Guest tobinhr

Guest IndysDad

I'm so terribly sorry, I wish there was something I could do to take the hurt away..

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers...

Fly free with the Angels Mac, and send your family a sign...

Godspeed..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

I am so so sorry. My prayers are with you. f_yellow

Run fast and run free with the angels Mac. :angelwings

Keep those bunnies on the move, sweet boy! :gh_run

Godspeed Mac! I will miss your signatures too. I have your Cheesy Potatoes recipe printed out, with your comment at the end: (And if I'm good, I get the leftover!!)

I make this recipe often for pot lucks, and I will always think of you when I make it!

Run free Mac

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Guest Wpgkeith

DW read this to me last night.... OMG and such sad shock :(

We are both sending you are heartfelt condolences. As so many others, we will miss Mac's take on the world, and who will be able to answer the question

WWMD - What would Mac Do?

:candle

K

OMG No!.....I am so very sorry to hear that you lost Mac.....You and Mac always made me smile with his little "postscripts" at the bottom of your posts....I will really miss that. Sending hugs and sympathy for your loss. Run free Mac :grouphug:f_red:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Oh, Jan... I'm SO sorry (as I sit here with tears streaming down my face for a hound I've never met). I already miss his little add-ons to your posts.

God's peace to you, and to all of us who miss the Windhund auf Deutschland/Iowa. And Godspeed to one of the best hound-doggies that ever chased a bunny.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I cannot describe how very much I hate cancer.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome, wise boy. :grouphug

Godspeed, Mac.............

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so sorry for your loss of the handsome, loving and far-too-young Mac! His little "Mac-isms" at the end of your postings always made me smile, as I am sure he himself did for you every day. I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling... :f_red :f_red

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Oh Jan, I've been away and am just seeing this. I'm so sorry your boy had to leave you.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)