Some Good Ember News

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

i cooked up the ground venison that a kind greytalker gave us, and mixed about a cup of that, with a cup of her kibble, and she made it disappear!!! she also turned in her best walkies since the amputation.....get this.....a whopping 8 blocks!!!! :confetti :confetti

i think you will see one pooped pupper right now on her webcam

eta..she is passed out in the hall

and i almost forgot this...she tried to give me a playbow....not once, but twice!! :weep <--- tears of joy

Edited by EmbersDad

That's wonderful Tom. Get as much as you can in her now incase the chemo upsets her tummy.

(We are going through it now with Polli and it stinks when they are not eating. The night is young and I will do whatever I can to get something in her.)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I just realized you have a webcam! She's sleeping with her head under the bed right now and I can see her breathing. Cool! :thumbs-up

Rugrat's Rebel (Simon) 09/03/1995-03/22/2010, Silly Savannah 05/14/1995-02/13/2009, Isabella de Moreau the Sloughi 05/15/1993-10/14/2008, Hammy the IG 06/11/04 and ChiChi the Chihuahua 2003

Guest silverjen

My old girl ate human baby food when she wouldn't eat anything else. In case you need another temptation to offer... of course I hope and trust it will be totally unnecessary. Go Ember!

I'm trying to catch up with Ember - things have been so crazy at my house! So, you were able to get some venison??? Yee-haw! And she ate! Oh, my! I can hardly see through the tears! You just made my week! Go, baby, go! Tom, I'm so stoked! Love, love, LOVE the webcam! She looks so peaceful! Oh, Ember, you are just so beautiful!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest FullMetalFrank

Good girl! I have never met a dog who could resist venison, plus it is a nice high quality protein! Eight blocks, wow! She is such a strong girl.

Way to go Polli!!! Keep it up sweetie!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.