Day 14. My Sleeping Beauty

RobinM

Guest wmlcml6
It's like having a newborn again except I am 28 & 17 years older than I was when I had my newborns!!!!!

I read that at first as you being 28 years old, then in the process of trying to figure out where the 17 yrs fit in (because you clearly couldn't have been 11 yrs old when you had a baby), I figured it out. (Sorry, can we blame the dense-ness of that comment on the fact that I just had birthday cake at work and there may be too much sugar in my blood right now?)

This is one of the sweetest pictures I have seen in a long time. It's clear Polli loves and trusts you, and based on your posts, I can understand why. You are a good mama. Let me know if you ever want one of my kids. ;-)

It's like having a newborn again except I am 28 & 17 years older than I was when I had my newborns!!!!!

I read that at first as you being 28 years old, then in the process of trying to figure out where the 17 yrs fit in (because you clearly couldn't have been 11 yrs old when you had a baby), I figured it out. (Sorry, can we blame the dense-ness of that comment on the fact that I just had birthday cake at work and there may be too much sugar in my blood right now?)

This is one of the sweetest pictures I have seen in a long time. It's clear Polli loves and trusts you, and based on your posts, I can understand why. You are a good mama. Let me know if you ever want one of my kids. ;-)

had my kids 11 years apart!!! :lol

YOUR farm is the trip we will take when we do take a trip. I am always talking to DH about your pups and farm. I'd love to visit someday. Everytime we try and do anything... whether it be go to the PA house or a greyhound event, something seems to "happen".

Thank you, that is a major compliment.

Happy Birthday???? or is it a co-worker?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

A very special moment captured on camera....

Nice to see you're both resting and building up strength. You're in everyones thoughts.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

That's a picture to make one smile.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest wmlcml6

had my kids 11 years apart!!! :lol

YOUR farm is the trip we will take when we do take a trip. I am always talking to DH about your pups and farm. I'd love to visit someday. Everytime we try and do anything... whether it be go to the PA house or a greyhound event, something seems to "happen".

Thank you, that is a major compliment.

Happy Birthday???? or is it a co-worker?

October Birthday celebration at the law firm where I work. I have a few more months 'til I get to feel even older. :rolleyes:

We would love for you to visit us. Meeting Polli if she comes with you would be an extra special treat. Hopefully this is the last of your "happenings" for quite some time.

I think she looks really good! The crib mattress is a great idea....it'll work as a step up now and it also makes a pretty nice bed later on. I have two of them in my den (the dog's day room). I wouldn't think you'd have too much problem with it sliding around since if you're like me, you'll be right beside her as she goes up and down just in case. Keep doing whatever you're doing with Polli...she looks great.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)