Linus

robinw

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry about your loss.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Awww Linus, you're beautiful! I'm so sorry Robin.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Oh Robin... so sorry about your little fluffy Linus. Thanks for sharing the photos. I feel for you and will keep you in my thoughts.

f_yellow Take care,

Maria, Rizzo & Kiwi

:f_pink:bighug

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

I'm sorry for your loss, Robin. Linus was such a good girl to put up with the training of the crazy Loca....I know you'll miss her terribly.

She sure was :lol

Thanks everybody for your condolences. My birthday present to myself in 2000 was to adopt the oldest cat in the Guelph Humane Society, which was Linus. She was 8.5 years old, at least. I knew very little about her except that she had been waiting for a home for over four months. I had no idea if she was dog safe when I adopted Phene a couple of years later, but not only was she dog safe, she seemed to love them. I'd never seen her hiss or expose her claws to any living thing, not even Loca.

She had been sneezing and her left eye was watery. When I returned from Halifax Monday evening, the left side of her face was swollen. I took her to the vet yesterday, who discovered a bony tumour growing from the upper part of her jaw into her sinus cavity. The x-rays suggested that cancer had not spread to her lungs, but she seemed to be very uncomfortable, as she kept swatting at her swollen face. The vet said that her tumour would have caused considerable pain and her condition was going to worsen so I made the decision to euthanize her before her pain worsened.

She was a very special cat.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

We are so sorry for your loss of such a beautiful kitty - she sounds so much like our goofball male siamese - and just as fluffy. I am glad that you caught it before it became worse. It is so hard to see those that you love in pain. Rest in the sunbeam pain free sweet Linus.