Ember Is Out Of Surgery And Waking Up!

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

:wub::wub:

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:clap:clap:clap:clap:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

i think thats enuff emoticons

thank you everyone for your thoughts and white light. it did the trick

thank you to my dad, whom i asked to watch over her surgery today

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news! Please keep us posted and know that Ember remains in our thoughts.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Woohoooo - let the recovery begin :confetti

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest EmilyAnne

:grouphug Thank you for letting us (GT) be a part of Ember's journey. Ember isvery well loved here at GT.

I've no doubt your Dad was watching over the surgery and will watch over her recovery.

Guest EmbersDad
Woohoooo - let the recovery begin :confetti

hehehe...poor winslow will never knew what hit him when darcy and ember get after him......... B)

Edited by EmbersDad

Prayers in effect for a quick and uneventful recovery. The Miami clan is keeping you and Ember close in out thoughts and prayers.

L.

I guess that I no longer have an excuse to keep me from the laundry as I have been loitering GT waiting for the good news.

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

WooHoo! Adding our prayers and chants for a speedy and uneventful recovery. Just remember, the first couple of weeks are the hardest, but we are all here for you. Sending very gentle hugs and scritches.

Hope her recovery goes smoothly !!!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge