Her Majesty Queen Softee Would Like You To Pray For Her Nephew Eclipse

Her Majesty Queen Softee would like you to pray for her nephew Eclipse who has Osteo. His parents are Michelle and Darren Browner of Jacksonville, FL. He will undergo his amputation either today or tomorrow his surgeon had an emergency so it is not know yet when this will happen. Darren is in the Navy so they are a little strapped for money and I am trying to figure out something to help them either by doing an auction somewhere (I do have the thunder coats) or asking if anyone would like to donate for the surgery or do you know of any group or organization that would help them give this boy a chance. He is also half brother to my Penske and EZ and lives with his Uncle Highway who is also Her Majesty's half brother.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll send some prayers and good wishes that Eclipse has a successful surgery and very quick recovery.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I met both of them at Dewey and we all talked for a long time. I'm glad they are going ahead with the amputation. I had Bonnie with me, so they were able to see her doing so well despite the chemo treatments. I know osteo is a whole different ball game, but there is hope for these cancer hounds.

Please let her know that we'll be thinking about them and Eclipse. Could you keep us updated or talk them into joining GT? ;) We all might be able to give them a lot of help and support during the rough times. :(

Shell told me about your conversation and I have told her about some other people who have had tripods. I am trying to help them out and just hope that Eclipse makes it through the surgery. I know that Darren & Shell are good parents and Eclipse shares his bd with his dad.

Sending prayers for sweet Eclipse. Please update us as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Best wishes for Eclipse and his family :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

no news yet will keep you posted they did not do surgery yesterday vet had 3 emergencies sure they will do it today. This vet was highly recommended by a former breeder/owner. If anyone has or knows Jams hounds then you know who I am talking about - I have two Jams Breadwinner and Jams Beryl P (yes she was named after me)

Edited by 6greyhounds

just in from Michelle

THANK YOU Beryl! I read this; very nice posts!! I remember speaking to Bonnie's mom! Bonnie is a small black female who looked great! Her mom had her in one of the hotel rooms at Dewey. (She has another grey named Racey Gracey?! You should ask about that one's background! LOL) Tell her and Xan thank you!

I still have not heard from Dr. Goring's yet...and it is after noon Fri

I sent her the thread so that she could read everything that you wonderful, loving, caring greyhound lovers are writing.

Following along with care and crossed fingers!

Let's start a chant!

*Eclipse, your sunny soul will block out the shadow of this interloper! Beryl's DH and you are going to take long walks, happy and healthy, with the light streaming off of you like stars! :wub: Eclipse, your sunny soul will block out the shadow of this interloper! Beryl's DH and you are going to take long walks, happy and healthy, with the light streaming off of you like stars! :wub: Eclipse, your sunny soul will block out the shadow of this interloper! Beryl's DH and you are going to take long walks, happy and healthy, with the light streaming off of you like stars! :wub: *

Hugs to you all!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Here is the latest e-mail from Michelle

Eclipse just came out of surgery. He is doing well, just waking up. Darren and I will get to visit him tomorrow morning at 9:30 am and meet with Dr. Neihaus in Dr. Goring's office. Clipsie will most likely stay there until Monday; and will be monitored in the emergency vet clinic this weekend because it is housed in the same building as Dr. Goring's surgery group.

Thank you everyone!!!!

Love,

Michelle and Darren