Her Majesty Queen Softee Would Like You To Pray For Her Nephew Eclipse

good boy eclipse! both you and ember came home quickly, you guys are smart houndies and knew thats the best place to be. keep healing pal, WE WILL ALL BEAT THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Tommy

Please do me a favor if you see any update on Eclipse please post them. I cannot get to my messages right away with my husband in the hospital and they do not know for certain what is going on with him if it is a blockage, ulcer or just some medications giving him problems. At least they got the swelling down some (legs and feet we so bad I was waiting for his toes to diappear).

How is Ember this am?

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another post from Eclipse's mom

Last night was even better. He's a bit uncomfortable and trying to lick his wounds. I threatened to put the cone on him if he did not stop! LOL At this point, licking is allowed, but no pulling out staples. I wonder if all that hair growing back is itchy too?

I'm glad he's home and recovering :)

On the Sunday after Darcys surgery (so that would be um....day 5), she was really really agitated and itchy and licky and panty and we had to get some special ointment from the vet to put on her wound and surrounding area to try to make it more comfortable for her.

Could Eclipse wear a T shirt?

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I think she tried a shirt. I was thinking of getting some white cotton and see if I can come up with something for hounds to wear that have front legs removed. Have to get the thinking cap on

Guest EmbersDad
good boy eclipse! both you and ember came home quickly, you guys are smart houndies and knew thats the best place to be. keep healing pal, WE WILL ALL BEAT THIS TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Tommy

Please do me a favor if you see any update on Eclipse please post them. I cannot get to my messages right away with my husband in the hospital and they do not know for certain what is going on with him if it is a blockage, ulcer or just some medications giving him problems. At least they got the swelling down some (legs and feet we so bad I was waiting for his toes to diappear).

How is Ember this am?

i will do that. ember seems better. the bruising isnt as bad as it has been. i will try and post some pics later. she only got me up once last night, around 130 am and ate almost her usual amount of food this morning. thanx for asking.

t

Happy Birthday Wishes to the sweet...brave...precious little man. :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy birthday lovely Eclipse :wub:

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

The latest update from Michelle

Thank you for sending the updates!

Eclipse is doing well; got a bite of filet mignon last night for his Bday (well it was part of his dad's bday dinner, but it was his bday too!) and got some sweet potato tonight at grandma and grandpa's house! He does NOT want help in and out of the car; wants to do it himself!

He goes for suture removal Wed and we are trying to get the vet coordinated with Dr. Couto for chemo. (Dr. Couto is still in Spain.) I'm a bit nervous about the chemo. I sent all the x-rays and hope Dr. Couto's office gets in touch with Dr. Heidi Chupp and soon!

Eclipse sends roos to everyone!

Love,

Michelle, Darren, Highway, & Eclipse

Happy B-day little man! Sounds like you're on the mend and getting your spunk back! Getting in and out of the car all by your own big-bad-self! Whoo-Hoo! Way to go, Eclipse! :yay

From our house to yours - prayers, hugs and lots of healing white light to Eclipse and those who love him!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

sounds good for both Eclipse and Ember who had surgery on the same day. Both pups are in my prayers and both of you keep up the good work. Get better soon

Ditto

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I heard back from Dr. Couto and Dr. Vilar; as soon as we get a post amp weight on Eclipse, they can ship the chemo drugs to Dr. Heidi Chupp! I feel SO relieved! We'll probably start chemo Friday...

Just in from Michelle

I've been reading about Eclpse on COG.

Continued prayers for a eventful recovery and easy chemo.

Polli goes for her 2nd one Monday.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just in from Michelle

HI! Eclipse got stitches out & is doing greyt!

I've been reading about Eclpse on COG.

Continued prayers for a eventful recovery and easy chemo.

Polli goes for her 2nd one Monday.

Prayers from Her Majesty Queen Softee and family for Polli

Edited by 6greyhounds

I heard back from Dr. Couto and Dr. Vilar; as soon as we get a post amp weight on Eclipse, they can ship the chemo drugs to Dr. Heidi Chupp! I feel SO relieved! We'll probably start chemo Friday...

Just in from Michelle

Continued prayers for this handsome boy, and his mom and dad!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless