Polli- Day 7 Post Amp

RobinM

Day 7-

I don't know if it was a combination of windows open and overhead fan on (I was told the chemo can make them hot), or the fact that we were heading into day 7, or the fact we lowered the pain meds a tad and stretched it out a bit or all of the above or none of the above BUT....

She did much better last night. She slept more soundly than she has since she has been home. She was up of course several times but nothing like it has been. She went pee pee at 5AM out back and came back in and went back to sleep.

We in turn, got about 5 hours sleep combined which is WONDERFUL in comparison to how it has been.

I also want to mention I gave her a bully stick last night and she spent about an hour chewing, and gnawing it at it. THAT was a major thing to watch. She had an interest in it.

We still haven't heard her ROOOO which was a constant nor have we seen her tail wag but I am holding on to every day there are baby steps.

I hope that the people who have also recently had their pups diagnosed with osteo will get comfort from these pictures. We are ALL in this together.

Thank you all for your continued prayers. I tell her all the time that so many people from so many different parts of the world love her and send her prayers.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...baby steps and you will get there. Bully stick was a good idea...a pleasant distraction for Miss Polli. Kiss the pretty girl for me....:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Interesting choice of words Zoomdoggy- DH just text me, "check email" (I'm at work, he is home with them)

and such is "turning a corner"

Here is what he sent me. I cried.

bully.jpg

roach.jpg

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Guest EmbersDad

wow, she is smiling! that is so reassuring. ember is losing her left front leg tomorrow morning too. im glad i saw this. thanx for the pics.

wow, she is smiling! that is so reassuring. ember is losing her left front leg tomorrow morning too. im glad i saw this. thanx for the pics.

Tom- I was hoping you'd see this. She WILL be Ok and they WILL celebrate their amp anniversay'S together!

I just checked for Darcy's first roach and it was day 8 so Polli is ahead of the game :confetti

(And Polli's roach was actually much better than Darcy's one) :lol

dea8bc03aa64856dbc8b0ddda629cf4e.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

It is so good to see that girl making such good progress. I'm sure you all feel a lot better now that you've had some sleep. Each day is it's own and I'm sure your girl will continue to progress. It makes my heart smile to see her roach! :D :D

gallery_16678_2973_7526.jpg

TNT Star Wars X Oshkosh Enigma King's Pedigree
King's sisters: Oshkosh Updraft, Dazie and forever in our hearts Oshkosh Ultra, Lily (3/7/03-2/18/13)

how encouraging to see what polli is doing in these pictures! and ember, wishing you and your dad the best for tomorrow and the weeks to come.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest ChasesMum

YAY POLLI! That is awesome!

I don't remember when George first roached but I do know that he spent most of the last couple weeks with all 3 feet in the air! It was adorable to see him on his back grinning at us.

...I tried to add a pic of George but I can't! ...

I cried.

bully.jpg

roach.jpg

I cried, too. What a sweet girl. She looks very happy in both of those photos.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest EmilyAnne

Oh!!! This made me cry tears of joy!!! I am so glad she is getting better and better! Thank you so much for the pictures, just what I needed and made my day! *sniff*

((((((((((((((((((((Robin, Polli & Family))))))))))))))))))))