New Grey Lover

Guest reddog

http://i425.photobucket.com

/albums/pp336/madridgreymo

m/kate.jpg

Hello to all! I'm a new greyhound lover and this is my Kate. She has been with me for just a month now and we are still getting to know each other! She is a wonderful hound and already has me thinking of another grey! I'm a new foster home and hope to help FOR Greyhounds in Colorado as a volunteer. Glad I found this forum and look forward to learning all I can about this wonderful breed!

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida!!

:welcome

Your Kate is a real beauty!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Welcome from Maryland! It is funny how one (or two in my case) just never seem to be enough!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest stezell

Welcome from North Pole, Alaska. This is a great forum to get good information and just good advice. Kate is adorable. Becareful...Greyhounds are just like potato chips. Gotta have more than just one. Welcome again.

Guest Greytluv

Welcome from sunny Southern California. The real OC :P Kate is a beauty.

Where in Colorado? My DD's live in Castlerock. My DH and I are looking for property in Trinidad :)

Kate is gorgeous. Reminds me of my June Bug.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

:welcome2 Hi and welcome from So Cal. Kate is gorgeous!

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Welcome from Maine! :wave Your pupper is beautiful! :wub:

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.