New To Greytalk, Needed To Communicate With Someone

Thinking of you and your sweet girlie today.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

It's the hardest, longest road you'll ever walk and I'm so sorry you're taking this journey now. Know you've loved your baby and she's loved you and you'll take those final steps together. My heart is hurting for you now, having gone through it recently myself. I will keep both of you in my prayers, and please know you're not alone, there are many on this board who have had to take this journey also. We're here for you.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest jurishound

I am so sorry. I hope it is comforting to you to know that you have done the very best for Cherry, and that her life has been filled with love and happiness.

Guest AzLazyHounds

Welcome ! I "joined" this site in the same way, and I had to make the same decision for our Rythum so she could run free of pain. Being able to come to this site and read, cry, share... I knew this group of hound lovers were there, supporting me through it all. :gh_run

Guest greytfulhounds

I am so very sorry. I understand what you are going through........the shock & the grief of making the decision. Many hugs & prayers going out to you and your sweet girl. :bighug:hope:candle:hope

It is with great sadness that I inform you that Osteo got another Bridge Angel today at 2:23PM EST. She went peacefully but knew something was up. I hope she was ready. I will be posting in the remembrance section as soon as I am able. Thanks to everyone for their support. She was the best dog ever and I am proud that she was ours. Kiss your hounds tonight and think of Cherry.

Scott

Guest PhillyPups
She was the best dog ever and I am proud that she was ours.

Scott I am so very very sorry ~ what a tribute you paid to your grand dame ~ The sentence above says it all. :bighug

Very sorry to hear about your beautiful Cherry girl. I've had 2 go through cancer and it hurts still. Do remember that many people are thinking of you f_yellow:grouphug

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

I am so very sorry for your loss. :( It is clear Cherry was much loved and will be terribly missed.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest SueG201

Godspeed Sweet Cherry Scott I am so sorry for your loss, I have been there twice with

osteo and it is horrible. Pls know that you did the right thing by letting her go

Guest SoulsMom
It is with great sadness that I inform you that Osteo got another Bridge Angel today at 2:23PM EST. She went peacefully but knew something was up. I hope she was ready. I will be posting in the remembrance section as soon as I am able. Thanks to everyone for their support. She was the best dog ever and I am proud that she was ours. Kiss your hounds tonight and think of Cherry.

Scott

I have tears in my eyes and my heart hurts for you. Godspeed, Cherry :gh_run2

Typing through tears for you and Cherry, Scott. Your love for her brought you into our community. Please stay with us.

May your love for her bring you comfort through the pain...

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.