A Happy Sadie Update

Guest BlackandBrindle

Guest BlackandBrindle

Well as you know Sadie has Valley Fever.

We've had some ups and downs and the meds make her tummy iffy, but she's doing pretty well.

She's been on a full dosage of the meds for about a week and a half with no huge issues. She was eating grass this morning but that has not resulted in the vomiting.

She ate for Wanda while we were in Vegas which was a great load off my mind. She's holding her weight and is a happy girl.

And other than a peanut butter in the eye incident yesterday, we're all doing well :P

Guest BlackandBrindle

Yeah, it was a combination of long tongue and finger in the wrong place... I had to flush it all out with saline. Sadie was NOT happy with me so she got an extra cookie :lol:

Good going Sadie. Keep it up Sadie! Well not so much the peanut butter in the eye thing.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Way to go, Sadie!! :)

Too bad there were no cameras handy for the peanut butter eye incident! :P No harm, no foul, and an extra cookie sounds alright, though! :lol

LOL! Yay for Sadie, yay for extra cookies! Glad to hear the good news.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl.