F T H Pansy Jane 8/22/07 - 9/9/08

bjnno1

Guest D_MansMommy

:cry1 BJ I am so sorry for your loss. Gosh, how unfair.

Run free little one :f_red

My heart goes out to everyone who loved that beautiful little girl :grouphug

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.. just wanted to pop in real quick and let you guys know how grateful I am for your support :grouphug I haven't had a chance to read the thread yet, I've been without power for 6 days thanks to IKE <_< (Click on the link in my siggie for the scoop)

I promise as soon as I get my power back, I'll read every one of your posts and PM's!!!!

Thanks again,

B.J.

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

I'm so sorry to hear about Pansy Jane. I was devastated when I read the title of the thread so it took me awhile to be able to post. Sweet baby girl. :weep:weep:weep

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Guest tammymacb

I just saw this! :(

BJ, I am so so sorry.

I enjoyed reading your posts and looking at pictures of her and I know how much you loved her. My thoughts are with you.

Thanks everybody :) Just now getting around to reading everybody's responses. Thanks so much for your all's thoughts and prayers :) Very much appreciated!!! :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

BJ I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Godspeed sweet girl Pansy Jane, run with all the angels. :gh_run2

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so very sorry, BJ. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16