I'm Worried Marty Is Sick

Guest Bocephus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bocephus

Just back from the e-vet. The bleeding got worse overnight to the point that even going in for surgery would have been very risky. They did an ultrasound and saw a large mass on his spleen, but couldn't tell if it had spread. the build-up of fluid was just to much. It looked like he had swallowed a beach ball. We had to make the decision to let him go peacefully. So there you go. I think that's all I have to say about that.

I'm sorry. Been thinking about you and your pup all morning. I so wish the outcome had been different.

Godspeed, sweet young fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no... :brokenheart My heart aches for you. :bighug

Godspeed, precious Marty... go and join the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh Nathan. :grouphug I'm so sorry :cry1 (and angry too)!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Marty has gone to the bridge. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please post a eulogy when you are able.

untitled.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****