Please Keep Misty In Your Thoughts

I am glad the bandages are off and her thyroid levels are good!!! Hopefully she will be walking normal in no time! And of course she is going to milk it! Don't they all? Shanti won't get up to eat breakfast unless I take it to her and let her see and smell it first to make sure it passes her inspection. If her feet were like Misty's, she would get fed in bed too. :blush

Keep healing Misty! Hang in there Claudia.

The Girls

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dere Misty (an Wayne an Ekko)

I yam soooo sorree dat yuz habs hurt yur foots an yuz habs to hab doz bannages on. I yam just seein dis rite now cuz Momma habs bin too bizee to opin her tappy box so I can see wats happnin wif all my frenz! Its gud dats yu gots yur bannages off now!

We bin habbin lotsa foots problims aroun heer too. First I habs my toe amputashun an habs to hab a big bannage fur WEEKS an WEEKS!

Dis iz a pictshur obs my foots:

2469111130013527144S425x425Q85.jpg

And las week my brudder Copper hurted his toes! He hads to hab stitchiz cuz da webs in his toez got ripped. Dis iz a pictshur obs him wif his bannage cobered by a pink sock (hes such a WEENY dat he habs a PINK girly sock!)

2066912730013527144S425x425Q85.jpg

PEEEEEEEZ get well soon, Misty! Doe iffen yuz Momma will gibs yu Ice Kweem an some ob doz mooshie tings I woodnt git bedder too fast!

Yur Frend

Da Dude :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Thank you!!! Day 2 is much better BUT...now Misty wants me to serve her breakfast in bed :lol I knew she would milk this but come on!! Still no walks which Ekko and Wayne are not happy about but maybe we'll give it a try tomorrow and go slowly. I wish I could get a decent picture of her feet, they look so strange with no nails

....and what's the problem here? Okay let me finish....if this was you....you'd be expecting breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner in bed with full control of the remote control & a bowl of ice cream after each breakfast, lunch, snack & dinner! You'd also be asking for a cute cabana boy, to come massage your foots. She's not being unreasonable...don't make me pack my bags & come out there! By the way, what's for dinner...maybe I'll do a home visit afterall.

Dere Misty (an Wayne an Ekko)

I yam soooo sorree dat yuz habs hurt yur foots an yuz habs to hab doz bannages on. I yam just seein dis rite now cuz Momma habs bin too bizee to opin her tappy box so I can see wats happnin wif all my frenz! Its gud dats yu gots yur bannages off now!

We bin habbin lotsa foots problims aroun heer too. First I habs my toe amputashun an habs to hab a big bannage fur WEEKS an WEEKS!

Dis iz a pictshur obs my foots:

2469111130013527144S425x425Q85.jpg

And las week my brudder Copper hurted his toes! He hads to hab stitchiz cuz da webs in his toez got ripped. Dis iz a pictshur obs him wif his bannage cobered by a pink sock (hes such a WEENY dat he habs a PINK girly sock!)

2066912730013527144S425x425Q85.jpg

PEEEEEEEZ get well soon, Misty! Doe iffen yuz Momma will gibs yu Ice Kweem an some ob doz mooshie tings I woodnt git bedder too fast!

Yur Frend

DUDE!!!!Misty would like me to tell you she is sorry about your little foot, and Copper too.OUCH!! But I bet both of you were very brave(unlike someone else we know) Your buddy Wayne would like to know...what are mooshies?

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Thank you!!! Day 2 is much better BUT...now Misty wants me to serve her breakfast in bed :lol I knew she would milk this but come on!! Still no walks which Ekko and Wayne are not happy about but maybe we'll give it a try tomorrow and go slowly. I wish I could get a decent picture of her feet, they look so strange with no nails

....and what's the problem here? Okay let me finish....if this was you....you'd be expecting breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner in bed with full control of the remote control & a bowl of ice cream after each breakfast, lunch, snack & dinner! You'd also be asking for a cute cabana boy, to come massage your foots. She's not being unreasonable...don't make me pack my bags & come out there! By the way, what's for dinner...maybe I'll do a home visit afterall.

:lol Come on out!!! Our weather right now is beautiful. BUT...I don't think you would like what's for dinner. Remember...I don't cook! That in itself would be dangerous :lol I DON'T like ice cream, but the cabana boy sounds cool! As for this little bo-peep, don't tell her but I would bring her breakfast anywhere she wants it :lol Hurt feet or not

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Dere Wayne

I do KNOT no exaktlee wat mooshies are. I habs nebber had anee. BUTT I habs sumting cald kottin kandee dat tastid like air an shugar an Momma said dats kinda wat mooshies tast lik. I yam tryin to get her to by sum at da stor for comparisun.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Misty: Sirocco herez. I thinkz that all the hounds on gt otta have sum ice cream tonights to showz our support for your feetsies. Hopes youz feels better soon.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Misty: Sirocco herez. I thinkz that all the hounds on gt otta have sum ice cream tonights to showz our support for your feetsies. Hopes youz feels better soon.

:yay:yay:yay What a great idea....everyone gets ice cream :yay:yay:yay

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Claudina, I knew we were friends from the start, I do NOT cook either. I warm up. I also do NOT reveal secrets...so your secret is safe with me. We'll be there in a minute.

Claudina, I knew we were friends from the start, I do NOT cook either. I warm up. I also do NOT reveal secrets...so your secret is safe with me. We'll be there in a minute.

I hope you like pizza, I ordered a great pizza from California Pizza Kitchen. Misty said she will be happy to share her ice cream with you. BUT...she wants Miss Pipi-Francine to come too. I think she wants a ride on the wave-runner :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

I'm glad to hear that the bandages are off and that she's doing well :) I'm assuming that the bandages came off easily and without problems or else you'd have mentioned it and I'm very glad about that too! I didn't want to say before the event but when we took angel Sally to have her bandages removed, it took one large muzzle, two nurses and 90 minutes to complete the task :eek I'm glad Misty was better behaved than that :lol

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm glad to hear that the bandages are off and that she's doing well :) I'm assuming that the bandages came off easily and without problems or else you'd have mentioned it and I'm very glad about that too! I didn't want to say before the event but when we took angel Sally to have her bandages removed, it took one large muzzle, two nurses and 90 minutes to complete the task :eek I'm glad Misty was better behaved than that :lol

Thank you! And to be honest, I wouldn't go back with the tech, I didn't want to see it. The last time I took a bandage off her foot, it took the muzzle and a friend to help hold her and keep her from lunging and it still took almost an hour. And I know it was because it was hurting her. So...I played chicken this time and let the tech handle it. When she walked out with Misty, she said Misty behaved very well BUT I don't think she would have said otherwise.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

I'm glad she's doing well! Carl reports there has been no ice cream coming his way. He wants to move to Palm Springs with his REAL friends! I think he's in the other room packing as I type this.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I'm glad she's doing well! Carl reports there has been no ice cream coming his way. He wants to move to Palm Springs with his REAL friends! I think he's in the other room packing as I type this.

Oh Carl, we'de love to have you come here, especially now with the weather so beautiful. BUT...we know how much your mom loves you and she would cry and cry and cry. We'll talk to her about that ice cream issue don't you worry!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg