Good Thoughts For Nimby Please

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers for Nimby. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Thanks, Jennifer. Still thinking of sweet girlie and her people.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Just looking for an update on this forum too. We have been thinking of you all day Liz, you deserve good news.

She sure does!! Lots of prayers coming from here

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Thank you everyone. We just got back from OVC (10:30pm). Nimby is there for the night. She has had 2 bags of fluids and they were hooking up another when we left.

The vet feels there may be a tumor and it is in her head. He thinks this because her one eye is pro-lapsed. He doesn't feel it is a stroke because it has been a 'progressive'. He does know she is in no pain.

Tomorrow morning a neurologist will examine her and then depending on his/her results Nimby will probably have an MRI.

It feels so strange here without her. She has never been away overnight anywhere without us. I will update you tomorrow when I hear any news.

Thanks again for your prayers.

Liz

Guest HoustonGreys

Liz, I'm so sorry to see this about Nimby. You, your husband and Nimby will be in my prayers tonight. I'm so sorry y'all are going through this.

:hope Nimby :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Vinnie

So sorry to hear that Nimby is not doing well, and that she has to stay at the vets instead of being by your side. It just never feels right when they are away from you, especially when you are worried that something is wrong and the waiting just makes things so much worse. I hope that the exam tomorrow gives you hope and better news. The fact that your vet says she is not in pain should help you, though not as much as him saying she can come home. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers and hoping that things are better after the exam. Sending hugs and scritches.

Prayers from one Canuck to another. I dearly hope Nimby will be ok.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.