Beau's Leg Again. Left At Vet Saturday Morning

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest longdogs

Poor Beau. It sounds like it could all be linked to his knee problem if the shadow on the x-ray is just one of those things. Good luck.

Guest laceyj

Just checking to see if you've heard from OSU yet. So happy to hear Beau is feeling a bit better. Sending positive thoughts your way. Bandit sends a big sloppy lick/kiss to his brother.

Joanne & Bandit

Robin... any news from OSU? Please update when you can! Been thinking about Beau a LOT.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Nadda yet. I received an email from Dr. C in reponse to mine telling him they were on their way (yesterday). So, he said he would keep an eye out for them (like the man has nothing better to do!!) and get back to us. (meaning my vet).

I'm thinking tomorrow or Friday.

Beau is walking better the last few days than he has in the last few months. He is happy playful and insisting on walks, (MANY OF THEM).

So... we are waiting.

Thank you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Waiting is no fun! We will keep thinking good thoughts!!!

Maybe I am delusional or whatever but I am not even worried anymore. It can't be anything bad. It just can't so I am going about everything as if it's not.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Just saw this Robin and I am keeping my fingers crossed for Beau.

Sounds like he is doing better and I hope it's nothing more than arthritis, even at his young age.

Mom to Melly and Dani

Greyhound Bridge Angels - Jessie, Brittne, Buddy,

Red, Chica, Ford and Dodge.

Just called my vet who will not be in until SATURDAY! YIKES. I asked them to check his file and so far we haven't heard anything.

So, should I email Dr. Couto and ask if he located them or wait till tomorrow and call vet to see if the results are there?

Yes...I would e-mail...Sending prayers...I know how hard it is to wait. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I emailed just to follow up and make sure the films of ----- sent by ---- have arrived.

Tick Tick Tick Tick.

Now, that it's getting down to finding out, I'm getting a bit anxious. I've been fine all week. I still don't think it can be anything. He HAS TO BE OK.

Hear that?

I have not heard a thing. I emailed Dr. C. early Thursday mornning saying that I expect the films arrived on Tuesday and received an email back yesterday from him saying he will look.

So... my vet is in today (Sat) but I am sure he is not.

This is going to wind up going into next week. Now, I am not sure what to do.

How incredibly frustrating for you. :riphair I really hope you hear back soon.

Just an aside... I love your new siggy.

Keeping you and Beau in my thoughts, and keeping my fingers very firmly crossed. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I have not heard a thing. I emailed Dr. C. early Thursday mornning saying that I expect the films arrived on Tuesday and received an email back yesterday from him saying he will look.

So... my vet is in today (Sat) but I am sure he is not.

This is going to wind up going into next week. Now, I am not sure what to do.

dr. couto communicated directly with me rather than my vet. the films must not have arrived yet.

i have a good feeling about this :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Waiting is so awful.

Sending good thoughts from here :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Located the films- Dr. C. is out of office until WED. 7/30. He will see them when he gets back.

JUST got email from Dr. C even though he is out. (he IS amazing) and said he will get on it but in the meantime, he emailed 2 other docs so they can get started.