Major Is Limping Again

Good thoughts and prayers worked last time, can you spare a few more??? :cry1

Got home last night and noticed Major was limping, looked for a corn, nothing. his paw looks a little swollen, but not really, felt around and he makes no "ouchie" faces so can't find a source of pain :(

He got up this morning and could barely walk, I had to carry him downstairs. He did go to the bathroom but came inside and went to sleep. He's been on his doggie bed ever since and I tried to get him to get up a few minutes ago to go to the bathroom but he's just laying there sleeping. :(

My vet is out of the office today, but Jennifer Watkins gave me the name and number of her vet in Finchville, we have an appointment at 4:00 p.m.

Please keep Major in your thoughts and prayers :hope

Edited by bjnno1

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

:( Sending tons of prayers and chanting too. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:hope

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh dear... :( Sending prayers and good thoughts to your baby boy. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thanks guys :grouphug Trying to stay positive, but when your babies aren't feeling good and acting like themselves, just breaks your heart :(

My appointment is at 4:00 p.m. and is 25 miles away in Finchville so might not get home until 6:00 or so. I promise to update as soon as I get home and get settled.

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Lots of good thoughts for Major!!! :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

And for you: :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

With one eye on the clock, sending out positive thoughts, and a chant!

*Major just stepped wrong, and will shake it off before you get him to the vet! :bounce: Major just stepped wrong, and will shake it off before you get him to the vet! :bounce: Major just stepped wrong, and will shake it off before you get him to the vet! :bounce: *

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Oh No....Bj...lots of :hope and prayers.....

And a :grouphug for you!!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

That's what I am hoping :hope It stormed last night while I was gone (tried to get home before the storm hit but got lost on the way home <_< ) anyhoo... sometimes when it storms, he climbs behind the recliner and rolls up in a little ball... maybe he did that last night and hit his foot on something :dunno I hope that's all it is. He's sacked out right now and has been all morning. Hasn't even attempted to go out and I've let Black Jack out about 4 times now.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for all the good thoughts and prayers :grouphug once again they worked!!!!!!!!!

It's not Great news but it's good news (it's NOT cancer) but it is a bone chip in his middle knuckle. Looked like a triangle on the x-ray wedged inbetween the two finger bones. She advised against surgery due to his age and he seemed to be handling it well while at the vet (little monster hardly limped at all once we got there <_< ) but instead said continue with the glucosamine and a buffered aspirin (gotta run up to Walgreens soon as Black Jack calms down :lol he's so excited that we are home)

soooooooo... just gonna treat it with the aspirin and continue with glucosamine (watch out Claudia.. I'll have my checkbook next weekend at Greyhounds of the Bluegrass and WILL be stocking up!!!) and hopefully that will do the trick, but if it gets worse then she said I should think about having it removed. PRAY IT GETS BETTER :hope

Thank you again for all of the prayers!!! We appreciate and love you guys :)

glad to read it's not cancer! hope what you propose to do will take care of it.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

I am so sorry that your little man is uncomfortable...yet so happy it is not C. Hug him for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.