Prayers For Nimby Please - Update Post #57

Guest AussieWilma

Hoping that you and your girl Nimby can find some strength in all the love that is being sent your way. Know that we're thinking of you all.

Miss Wilma (an Aussie girl-grey in Houston, TX), Natalie & Gavin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Diane, she did come from the States. New Hampshire. We have had her for 9 years.

Regardless of how long you have had her, seriously consider checking for TBDs including babesia. Hope she is better very soon.

Liz, I'm so glad to see the latest news. We're still keeping you and Nimby in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Hi Guys. Sorry for not updating sooner.

Nimby came home on Friday evening. The vet feels it is neurological as the x-ray and blood test showed nothing. Yeah!!!!

Last time she had an 'episode' similar he gave her Novo Prednisone and we are trying it again. She was still very unsteady on her feet so we baby-gated her in the dining room for the weekend (she can see in kitchen and full living room so she didn't feel alone) and she is slowly returning to her old self. As a matter of fact when I arrived home from dropping the kids off at school this morning, there she standing at the stairs with her stuffy in her mouth and her tail wagging madly. Just as she always does!

She and Dante got some extra treats.

Thanks so much for your concern and good thoughts.

Liz

Good news...but sending more prayers for good measure! :):grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Yeay! :clap2

Chanting still! *Nimby's nerves are calm and healthy! All systems are go! Nimby's nerves are calm and healthy! All systems are go! Nimby's nerves are calm and healthy! All systems are go!*

:)

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Continued good thoughts go out to you guys...geez, things just gotta get better for you

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross