Brady Aka Bella Sector

Guest BradyzMommy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohiogreymom

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug I was following Brady's story also, and I'm so sad that he had to leave you. :brokenheart:weep Run free sweetheart. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

So many tears fell as I looked at the pictures of your beautiful boy. Those pictures were a perfect tribute---from his silly grin in the kennel, to the look of utter content in the place where he was meant to be---we were able to share him with you. And we share your pain and sadness as you try to make sense of his loss. If the ones who fought the hardest were the ones who got to stay, Brady would be with you now. It just seems so unfair. But too often, their bodies aren't as strong as their hearts and spirits, and you have to let them go because that is what you need to do. I can't imagine how hard this was, and is, for you, and how much you miss him. You've been through so much. Please take care of yourselves, and grieve for Brady as long as you need to. Though it's impossible to believe this now, memories of the love and happiness you shared will help to ease your sorrow.

Run free, brave boy, with no more pain, and send your Mom and Dad a sign that you're okay.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Steph, I'm still in shock. It just wasn't supposed to be this way. :weep

I know how much you and Steve adore your babies, and would do anything to save them. This time was no different. I just so wish the outcome would have been different. I so wish he didn't have to leave you. It's just so unfair. :weep

He was so lucky to have you guys. I hope in time your hearts will heal, and you will be able to remember him with smiles instead of tears. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry. I had so hoped it could have been different but he did fight so hard that good brave boy. You run healthy and free now at the bridge Brady. You were so loved here. f_yellow

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Stephanie and Steven.....my heart has been breaking for you these past few days. :cry1 I know how hard you fought to save Brady and I know it was hard having so many ups and downs along the way. :( Through it all, Brady knew just how much you both loved him. I know it was so hard on you not being able to take him home so he could just be a dog again, but you did what you had to do to try to get him better. His spirit was willing, but his body decided it had had enough.

That day at the kennel, when you adopted Brady, quite a few of us were surprised that you chose him over the blue and white boy......but you knew in your heart who the right dog was for you, and Brady was the one you took home. Looking back through all the pictures, it's obvious how happy he was that he was going home with you.

2006_0128Image0139.jpg

I know you've never regretted it (well, that first week or two you might have had second thoughts ;)). Brady was the perfect first greyhound and he was spoiled from day one. He was such a good boy......he deserved those extra hot dogs!

I hope you don't mind but I found these pictures of when Steven proposed to you (Steven made sure to include Brady in that special occasion). I know that was a happy day and it was made even happier because Brady was a part of it.

Picture635.jpg

Picture644.jpg

I'm glad Brady is finally back home with you.....where he belongs. I hope Maddi and Penny are doing ok. Give them extra hugs and kisses from me and tell them that their big brother is still watching over them. :angelwings

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

The love shared by all of shines through your posting - and in the light in Brady's eyes. I am so sorry Brady's story has had this outcome... :grouphug :grouphug :f_red :f_red :f_red

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest OurGreytLife

I, too, have been following Brady's story and have been praying for him. I am so sorry that you lost such a precious pup. My heart goes out to you and you're in my thoughts.

:f_red

Guest jettcricket

I am so incredibly sorry....such a young, beautiful boy taken much too soon. I know my boy, Jett, was there to meet Brady and welcome him into heaven. f_yellow

There are just not enough words to say how sorry I am at your loss of Brady. Your photos show how delighted he was to be with you and how content and happy he felt in his home. You tried everything humanly possible to save Brady. He was a much loved and cherished boy and knew how much you cared for him. May the memories of your beautiful Brady help to heal the heartache.

:f_white :f_white :f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy