Brady Aka Bella Sector

Guest BradyzMommy

Oh Steph :grouphug

You know how much those bed pictures crack me up, but I lost it when I saw the one with his face stuck between the car seats...THAT is Brady through and through :lol Brady has left a lasting impression on me. Even though it was just one week that I spent with him, I will never forget that boy. Just the happiest, sweetest, goofiest, most easy-going big lug of a greyhound there ever was. Absolutely precious :wub:

I am just so sorry. He fought so hard and still kept his spirit. It just doesn't seem fair or right that he isn't still here :cry1

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. Brady was a beautiful boy. f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 There are no words to express how deeply sorry I am. :grouphug Your beautiful boy is now healthy and whole, running with the wind. May the loving memories you created together help ease your broken hearts.

Godspeed, Sweetheart :f_red

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Brady was such a special guy. I remember when you first adopted him. I thought he was one of the handsomest hounds I'd ever seen and I loved hearing about him -- from you, from Chris, etc. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I wanted to offer you and your family my condolences even though I know firsthand that not much can help heal your hearts right now.

My thoughts are with you guys. Sweet Brady will always be with you. I am so sorry again though.

:heart

Every day I logged on to read his progress. I am so sorry he had to leave. If there is any comfort; your handsome boy is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

The bridge is getting very crowded with all the losses, lately. Brady, please send my love to Brandy and John E.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers since this all started.

I am so sorry, there are really no words. :(

Run free sweet Brady.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so sorry!

Too soon and too young. :(

:grouphug

Run free with the angels, Brady!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I am so sorry for your loss of Brady. Know that each and every one of us took each step of this journey with you. Godspeed precious boy...there is no more sickness at the Bridge sweetheart. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so Sorry, he was si Young. Bless you all for doing all you could to save Brady. :bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

:gh_run2 Run Free Brady you handsome boy no more pain!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest TuxsMom

:cry1 I am so sorry :cry1

Your photos and memories made me cry, he was a special hound and he was so lucky to be so loved by you & his papa & sisters & JoJo :grouphug

What a beautiful boy your Brady was and what a wonderful tribute to him. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GriffinsMom

That was a beautiful tribute to a special and well loved boy. Godspeed Brady on your journey to the Bridge.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)