Whispers...

GreyTzu

A one-year eulogy is something I never thought I would do, but your whispered words are too loud to remain unspoken, and I miss you still Dylan.

Sometimes I catch a glimpse of you, but its' only whispers in the shadow. Sometimes I hear your snarfles in my ear, but its' only whispers in the wind. Sometimes I wake to feel your nose on my arm, but its' only whispers on my skin. Sometimes I hear the click on your nails on the tile, but its' only the whispering echo of my empty heart.

Whispers you left behind are with us forever. I know you are here, whispering in my ear, on my skin and in my heart. Whispering that its' ok as we move on in life. Whispering that you are here with us and are keeping us safe. Whispering that you will always be a part of me.

As we take our morning walk and I watch Donner sniffing your spots, I wonder if he can smell the whispers you left behind. When I see him looking around, I wonder if he too can see the whispers of your ghost.

I know it was you whispering last September. It was you letting me know it's time to open my heart; its' ok is the whisper I heard from you. You were there in October, whispering to let us know it was time for Dancer to come to the bridge and run with you. Images of you, Dancer and Dixie whispering together at the bridge provide comfort.

Friends say we had angels riding with us in February. However, I think you were the one catching us as we tumbled. It was your whisperings providing strength over the weeks as we struggled to heal our injuries.

Once again in March, your whisperings could be heard in the breeze. Yes, you said, it's time. While it is taking longer this time, your whisperings are always there with each successful kiss and hug. The couch has been barren and lonely since you left, and I can still see your spot. Sometimes, late at night, I think I can hear your whispered sighs of contentment as you laid next to me watching a movie.

Whispers of you, whispers of you, whispers, whispers...

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Wendy, that was absolutely beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. You definitely have a way with words. He must have been something very special.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Wendy.......

sadhugsmiley.gif

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

:grouphug I'm thinking of you. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest wmlcml6

For someone who doesn't say a whole lot, you definitely have a way with words, Wendy. That was just beautiful.

I only got to meet your sweet boy once, but Bill and I both immediately felt such a draw to him, and were so sad that he left shortly after that meeting.

HUGS.