Pics Of Phoenix On The Mend

Guest chubbster

Guest chubbster

I had just expressed my concern that Phoenix might not be able to roach.....

143_4333.jpg

The incision looks way more red in the photo than in person. This was taken on Sat and most of the bruising has faded.

Judy

143_4339.jpg

He loves being outside.

Edited by chubbster

Oh G-D Judy-

I have so overwhelmed by this whole story. Bless his heart. What a brave, wonderful sweet boy he is.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

He looks awesome...and content!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest paulamariez

Awwww, what a precious boy, Phoenix! I'm sending lots of love and prayers for a quick and complete recovery for Phoenix! He looks like such a total sweetheart!!! Glad to see he's recovering nicely and able to roach to his heart's delight! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending lots of doggie kisses to Phoenix too!

He's looking great! :) Sending more prayers and :kiss2 's his way. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest taylorsmom

Hi Judy!!!! I was so excited to see pictures of gorgeous Phoenix here--I have been thinking about him and praying hard for a good speedy recovery from his surgery. He looks great, I know you guys are taking excellent care of him. What a happy boy, after all that has happened to him.

Welcome to GT!! I never get on the GAA board anymore, unfortunately, so I am so glad to see you here! It was also great to see you, Chubbs, and Phoenix and family at GIG on Sunday. Hope to see you at the kennel soon! We'll be there this sunday--and maybe we will try to do an indoor park playgroup this summer after Phoenix is all healed up!

from Nancy (Rita's mom, remember me??)

Thank you for posting pictures of Phoenix (& his nice hairy chest :) ). Glad to see his bruising has subsided so much already. He is such a handsome boy - I'll bet he'll be zooming around his yard in no time.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis