Deuce...

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Guest paulamariez

Sending lots of prayers, love and light to poor baby Deuce for a quick healing! Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending doggie kisses to Deuce as well.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Well the meds kicked in and the crying stopped. He did get up to go potty once this morning, but is pretty much staying on his bed (which isn't totally unusual for him anyway). He still wants to eat, no way he would turn down food :lol . I just want to say that God is amazing. I know all your prayers were heard as well as mine and He worked his power. I just can't praise God enough this morning :colgate . Continue to keep Deuce in your prayers please. I certainly feel better than I did last night, but he hasn't cried like that since the phantom pain after his amp and I was/am scared.

Shelby,

That is good news....give him a hug from me!!

:confetti:confetti

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Glad to hear things are better this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

any more updates?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

hugs and prayers in case they're still needed :grouphug:hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I hope you get a good report from the vet.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I think we are "out of the woods" thanks to all your prayers. He is back to normal now and he didn't trick me into taking him to the vet :lol He did however trick me into staying home from work with him the next day. But boy did he put on a show that had me in tears. Like I said, he hasn't cried like that since his surgery. Even with the other couple times he has strained the muscle in his back leg, it wasn't quite like this time. Thanks again to all of you with your prayers and words of encouragement. I've said it before and I will say it again, you all are the best!!!!!!!!

Keep feeling better and better sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Looks like spending time with mummy did the trick ;)

Glad to hear he's feeling better... :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Arnica would be good to keep on hand for your boy. It's a homeopathic, and it's great for sprains, strains and bruises (possibly also for emotional trauma, which might well accompany pain, so: bonus! :) )

I'm a klutz, so I always have pills and gel on hand, and only recently thought about using it for the pets. Look it up! Good stuff!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.