We had to let old Misty moo go last week

Goodbye old girl

Misty

Spectacular Wish

26.10.94 - 30.4.08

sadly missed :cry1

Guest shirl

Thank you for the kind thoughts

Im not on here very often now, I come in and out for a wee peek.

A lot has changed since ive been on, I have a pony, I lost 1 of my cats, India, she disappeared last July.

Scooby is getting older as is Moya. Pixel is an obedience champ at our dog club, where me and hubby spend a lot of our time, him helping the trainer, me just chatting to folk.

this is where we are most now http://www.cumbernaulddogtraining.co.uk/

We dont do anything with the greyhound rescue now, as it has checnged hands and we were not so welcome with the new co ordinator...long story I may tell when I can think a bit better...but i feel we do our bit at the training school, where a few people would have given up their dogs without John, the trainers help and support

I do miss the greyhound work but now most of all miss my old girlie, who had gone completely blind with cataracts, her backlegs were giving in on her, we had to carry her in and out to the garden the last few days, when we knew she had just had enough and we had to do the best but hardest thing for her. I will miss her dearly but I am reminded of her every day, where I will always cherish the 7 1/2 yrs we had with her, tho I so wish we had got her long before that

I am so sorry for your loss.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry. My sympathy and prayers. :grouphug:f_white:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest lisa73

Shirl you know that beautiful Misty was always one of Auntie Lisas special girls. :wub: I am so so sorry that old age caught up with her and you had to say goodbye. Sending you all lots of love and hugs for the hounds but maybe just an extra tight and special squidge for the Pixel monster ;)

You are all very much in our thoughts

She had a wonderful, long life with you. I am so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)