Mahogany Update

I'm sorry you were right. I hope she still has a lot of good stuffie time left.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry1 I'm so sorry, Diane. Hope you have much more time to make beautiful memories together. :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. Please send prayers she can have a few good weeks at least.

Last night she felt good enough that she almost ran. Took a few strides and stopped. So today, she is hurting when she walks. Lots of drugs on board. Comfortable night--slept the whole night thru and no panting. Ate a good breakfast.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest CyndiW

I am so sorry about Mahogany's dx. I hate cancer too with a passion!! Our sweet babies do not deserve this. I will pray that she has many more days to play with her stuffies.

I'm sorry Diane. Sending prayers that Mahogany has many playful moments in the coming weeks.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest hannahmom

Well that sucks

It's not fair that someone who spends so much time counselling others on sickness and injuries learns it through personal example

Wishing I could do more than send virtual hugs and good thoughts.

:hope:hope:hope Keeping your girl in our prayers that she stays comfortable and out of pain. Special candle coming up tomorrow morning at mass :candle

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Bodie

Diane, I am so sorry to read this. You have given so much support to Bodie & me while Bodie has been fighting cancer, if there is anything I can do, just name it. I am moving Mahogany to the top of my prayer list and sending much white light that she has many painfree, happy weeks left.

And to everyone else out there - support Dr. Couto's cancer research however you can. Let's not just hate cancer - let's help Dr. Couto find a way to end it.

I'm so sorry, Diane :( :( :( :(

sending hugs and prayers to you and your girl :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am sorry to read this. Cancer sucks.

Susan

Edited by smday

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

I'm sorry. :( Sending lots more prayers and light... :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.