Cody Angelo

patricia

How can we even begin to express what you meant to us little Cody Bear? You came to us after we lost Angel Truffles and you helped heal our hearts. You were such a tiny little man weighing in at 4 pounds~yet you had a heart the size of Texas packed into your little body. You loved us to eternity and back just as we loved you. There wasn't a day that went by that you did not make us laugh with all of your little antics. The day you came home.

CodyMommy.jpg

With Daddy.

daddy_cody.jpg

Right after you came home, we took you to a special pet blessing Mass. You were going to kick the butts of two very large beagles there and you were so small that you fit into one of my hands. You made so much noise at the blessing and everyone was laughing including Father Tapper.

Baby Cody...

SWEETCODY.jpg

Codyenjoyinghisbackyard.jpg

We gated you into the kitchen and family room and we went into our office to turn and find you standing there. Mommy took you back and I lowered the gate just a touch as I had discovered that you had escaped under the gate. I go back into the office to turn and find you standing there again. I took you back and I hid in the dining room and watched you escape by climbing over the gate. We learned very quickly that YOU were the man in charge!

MYCODY.jpg

You got an A+ on everything that you did in all of your training classes and the instructor used you as demo puppy because you were so smart...and so wanting to please. Oh how we laughed when they tried to pair you up with a puppy your size! NO WAY! You had to run and play with the BIG puppies! You always viewed yourself as a very big boy. You never met a stranger and everyone loved you...they had no choice because you made sure of that. Your love of children was so very precious...such a sweet and gentle little boy.

You demonstrated often your version of running with the wind...and you loved to run with Flashy.

CodyRunningWithTheWind.jpg

100_0358.jpg

Oh Cody Angelo...where have the past 8 years gone baby boy? They flew by so fast. You blessed us in so many ways and we cherished every moment we had together. You had so many serious health issues yet you never let too much get you down. You fought with everything you had until you could fight no more. You left us so young. When we brought you home from the hospital we thought we would have more time...but in less than 3 hours the Angels took you from us. You have to help Mommy and Daddy be strong until we meet again little buddy. You were our shadow~How can we do anything without you at our side? We miss you so much little Cody Bear and the house is so quiet and empty without you here. I know you are with your sisters~please kiss them for us.

You always had the ability to tell time and you always told us when it was time to eat...time to go out...time to go bye bye...time to go to bed...and when it was time to leave your sick little body. You were always on our laps...in bed with us...we were one. Our only solace is: You and your soul mate Queenie are reunited again...forever and ever...Bestest friends...partners in crime.

1.jpg

100_3199.jpg

May all of you...our Sweet Angels...stay together and watch over us. Send us beautiful Rainbows from above. We will not say Good-Bye...instead we will say...See you later on the other side our sweet little Buddy.

You left permanent foot prints in our hearts...

DSC00622.jpg

Our Heart...our Soul...Cody Angelo.

MyFavorite.gif

We love you little man,

Mommy, Daddy, Flashy, Boogie, Pavé.

Please sweetie...tell Boogie you are ok...she is so lost without you. XOXO

100_4977-1.jpg

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 What a beautiful tribute to such a special little *big* man. I know you are with your sisters, watching from above, please send mom and dad a sign letting them know you have arrived. Keep watch over your family, help their aching hearts heal, the memories created together are always near. :grouphug:grouphug

Cody, there are three very special minature poodles; Belle, Frost and Coal at the Bridge, please find them and tell them they are loved and missed so much.

Farewell My Friend :f_red

I am so sorry...what a lovely tribute to a sweet angel.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest VelvetEars

But he was supposed to live forever!!! :weep

I'm so so sorry to hear this. I know he will be watching over you, and running and playing with the "big dogs" until you meet again.

Guest TriciasZoo

OMG Patti. I am so so very sorry. Oh hun, you have been through so much. If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. You know I'm here for you. I'm sending all my love and prayers and many many hugs.

Patricia, I was so very sorry to see the news about your sweet Cody Angelo. I hope you can find healing for the pain that we are now sharing in the memories of the precious time we spent with our beloved friends. There is laughter and sorrow that comes with our joy at giving them our hearts and too swiftly the time flies away from us. My thoughts & heart are with you.

:f_white :f_white :f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Such a touching tribute to your little man. :cry1 He left a big footprint on your hearts. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Cody Angelo - A bright star in the night sky lighting up your heart with his memories.

stars-1.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest PhillyPups

Patti,

I am so very sorry for your loss. Cody Angelo will have many beautiful ladies waiting on him at the bridge. Run with the angels Cody Angelo.

What a beautiful, moving tribute to your sweet little man. Godspeed sweet boy.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh Patti, I'm just so sorry! Little man, Cody, is special to all of us, and will be sorely missed! :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

He will be missed by many. GOD Speed Cody Angelo.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest lotsahounds

My heart dropped when I saw his name. I am so very sorry Patti. He was loved by all, such a tough little guy. I'm sure Queenie was waiting at the bridge for her very best friend. So long for now Cody Angelo, you will be missed by many. :f_red