Beecher

Guest TBSFlame

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I read and write this, I'm imagining that the moment has come. My heart is filled for you and your family. Beecher will pass knowing how you all love him, out of his body, and deeper into your heart.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest EmilyAnne

You have been in my thoughts all day. I know you must really be hurting. Try to think of today as a good day for Beecher. Today Beecher went to a place where he is fully free of pain. When we put our last furbaby to sleep, a wave of relief went through his whole body as he died. I know it felt good for him to be free of that pain. Make it a point to take care of yourself during this very hard time. Stress can make you very sick. We are all here for you and our hearts go out to you.

Linda, May you find the peace and comfort you so deserve. Beecher will always be with you. Run free Beecher

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest Winterwish

I'm so sorry! :weep sending as much comfort as I can to you Linda,I'm very sorry. :grouphug Thinking of you and your beautiful boy Beecher. :grouphug:hope:candle

Just checking in after work. Hoping you're okay. I've been thinking of you and your Beecher all day. Sending many hugs. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Another bright star in the night sky to guide you through the memories nestled snugly in your heart.. 001.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so sorry. Farewell sweet Beecher..........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png