Yardman's Lump - It's A R T H R I T I S !

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Ok, so I posted the pile of things that are going on. Here's Yardman's lump on his hock It hasn't been red, but it is in the pics, because I took them right after I poked and squished and prodded it. :rolleyes: Like I'd have the ability to x-ray vision it and tell what it is. :huh

Photo 1

Daisy_and_Lucky_Camp_010.jpg

Photo 2

Daisy_and_Lucky_Camp_011.jpg

Photo 3

Daisy_and_Lucky_Camp_009.jpg

We'll get an idea of what it is tomorrow. 12 days it took to get like this...(minus the redness from my playing with it)

UPDATE: We just got back. It's arthritis. They're pretty sure. :) The soft outer part is more than likely a seroma from him laying on that side. They gave us the x-rays to send to Dr. C if we wish, just to be sure. They understand my paranoia, and pretty much felt the same way I did. *whew*

Thank you all for your well wishes. Off to update my other thread.

Edited by MomofSweetPotatoes

You have my prayers and hugs. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest PhillyPups

For one of the few times I LOVE arthritis ~ Uncle Arthur Itis is visiting.

I gave The Queen and give Stepper baby aspirin on a daily basis and if it is damp/cold nasty weather a coated aspirin [Ecotrin or generic CVS brand] to aid (I take em with em) in pain management.

:confetti:confetti:confetti YARDMN :confetti:confetti:confetti

Guest WYOwhy

What a relief! Isn't it amazing how good "arthritis" sounds to your ears. Incidentally, that is the exactly the same location of Avery's old hock injury -which gives me panic attacks from time to time. I'm with you on the feeling of relief when those x-rays come back clean.

Guest Cris_M

Go Yardman!!!! You are such a sweetie to give your mom one less thing to worry about. And, yeah, arthritis sounds pretty darn good given the other possibilites. Now, tell your pooch buddies to get on board with you and come up with minor ailments rather than dire ones.

Congrats, Kerri. You deserved a break.

Good news! :colgate

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a relief for you - from the photos, I can see your concern but this is excellent news (compared to the alternatives). Hope he is perking up soon.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy