Cricket Joined Snickers At The Bridge

Aerosmom

Our sweet Cricket went to the bridge on Friday evening. I hope Snickers met her at the bridge and the two girls are running together on all four legs and playing together.

I still haven't written a decent remembrance for Snickers because I choke up still and now I've got Cricket's to write. How do you sum up their personalities and how much they touch your soul and change your lives in a few paragraphs?

Cricket was beautiful inside and out. I will miss her terribly. I don't think I can write anything more right now because it just is too overwhelming right now.

Here's a picture of my big beautiful fawn girl snoozing with her sister Snickers.

DSC_0083.jpg

Roaching....

DSC_0017.jpg

Begging...

girlsbirthday008.jpg

Snuggling...

DSC_0192.jpg

At Christmas, wearing an elf hat with dignity.

DSC_0050.jpg

Hanging out with Snickers.

I hope the girls are together again at the bridge. We had them here for far too short a time, but I'm thankful for at least for that time.

Aliproject032.jpg

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its so hard to say good bye to hounds that are so entrenched in our hearts. Please know that we wish you a heart healed by memories of both of your hounds.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Zeushounds

I am so very sorry to hear about Cricket.

Remember all the great times you all had together and take comfort in believing the girls are together again, running pain free.

:grouphug :grouphug

Guest Greyhoundbaby

I am so sorry for your losses

May you find comfort in the love of friends and peace in the many warm memories you will always have of Cricket and Snickers...

run free sweet hounds - :gh_run :gh_run

Guest Carla

Gail,

I am so very sorry to hear the Cricket is at the Rainbow Bridge.

Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Godspeed Cricket, you are greytly missed.

Hugs,

Carla

I am so sorry. :grouphug My heart and prayers are with you. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. Cricket and Snickers are together again at the Bridge. Their time with you was short but precious. Godspeed girls.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

take comfort in knowing Cricket and Snickers will never be apart again. I am sure there still is a lot of celebrating going on.

I know what you mean about summing up what they mean to you in a few short paragraphs. I have never been able to write a remembrance thread. I don't know, it's too hard. I am truly sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace and comfort.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge