Flecka Update - Sunday Night ... 2/17

Guest MomofCash

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued good thoughts and prayers for you and Flecka.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest trevdog

We'll be thinking of you.....perhaps they can aspirate the fluid to make her more comfortable? We did that with Jam a few times it did help him feel a bit better.....

Know that all of us with you spirit. Sending my prayers and hope. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sending hugs and prayers for you and Flecka. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Sending more prayers and checking in. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

Guest jettcricket

...you know your girl better than anyone....if she still has some spark in her eye and a wag in her tail, I for one would not do it just yet. And I would wait for the results so you know for sure what's going on with her.

She'll let you know if and when.

Still praying for a miracle for your sweet, pretty girl. Every day is a gift. :hope

I agree with everything that you are doing. We can often buy time with medication...and if she is not suffering and if she is bright...it is not time. She will tell you. Sending my prayers and hope. When it is Flecka's time...and hopefully that is not soon...you and she will know that you did everything possible to get a diagnosis and a plan of treatment and you will have no regrets. :grouphug Please kiss the pretty little girl for me. :grouphug

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

I'm so sorry. You are absolutely doing the right thing. You'll know when it's time - Flecka will tell you. And today, she told you that it isn't time. Many prayers for a peaceful day/week/month/year.

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Im just seeing this, sending my prayers :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest EmbersDad
...you know your girl better than anyone....if she still has some spark in her eye and a wag in her tail, I for one would not do it just yet. And I would wait for the results so you know for sure what's going on with her.

She'll let you know if and when.

Still praying for a miracle for your sweet, pretty girl. Every day is a gift. :hope

i agree, nobody know your baby better than you, in the meantime, i will see if i can get a candle to burn blue to help with that miracle

I agree with the others ~ you both will know when it's time. No matter what decision you make, it will be the right one at the right time. I know it's difficult not to second guess those decisions, but you will do the right thing.

Many hugs to both of you.

Patti

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

of course you are doing the right thing for Flecka. Like you said, live for today, we should all do this!!! Don't worry about tomorrow. Love her and enjoy her that is what she wants and knows. Hugs to you all.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I agree 100% with how you're handling it -- if she's not in pain then if there's ANY chance she might get better, than you have to do what you can. Unless I was 100% sure (and I don't think that's EVER possible, for anyone) that there was no hope, I would do whatever it takes to get her better if I possibly coould! I understand how your family is feeling as well, but I would be doing exactly the same thing as you.

Sending cyberhugs from Illinois and keeping Flecka and you in my prayers! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway