Beau In Hospital--update # 80 Beau Home

RobinM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Robin, I'm so sorry to hear Beau is injured! Praying he can come home to you today and heals quickly. :hope

Bandit send hugs :bighug and kisses :kiss2 to his littermate Beau!

Guest MomoftheFuzzy
UPDATE-

Call from vet, going to sedate him now, stitch him up. One side, not bad, however the other...just missed the jugular.

I can not believe this.

They will let me know how bad and if he needs drains. They know I want him home ASAP but if he needs the drains, he will have to stay. I haven't seen it yet. DH took pictures. I'm afraid to see.

Does their hair grow back after one of these incidents?

Oh, Robin! Just seeing this now. I'm so sorry! Poor Beau. :heart What a traumatic experience for the both of them and your DH! And you! If there's anything you guys need, just let us know. We're not too far away.

From what I've seen, too, the hair might grow back pretty well, though there'll probably still be a (covert?) scar, depending on the pup and the size of the wound. Hugs to all of you guys, especially little Beau-Beau.

:grouphug

Guest PhillyPups

am so sorry this happened. Is there anyway you can crate and/or muzzle and babygate, stronger than x-pens

Prayers for Beau for fast healing. :hope

Does their hair grow back after one of these incidents?

Oh no, not Beau! I'm so sorry to be reading this. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

Do a quick search for my recent topics with photos. Grace's wounds from her attack are on the underside of her neck (where the tags hang down) and are not noticeable at all. The brindle helps to hide the scars too...so depending on whether he got the white part or the brindle part it could make a difference.

Feel free to PM me for ideas on how I helped Grace heal up. She made a remarkable recover considering how bad her injuries were.

Gentle hugs for Beau!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest Hollys2hounds

OH NO ROBIN.

I just read the entire post. So happy Rich was home! Poor Beau, please know we are all praying for his speedy recovery.

Wonder what Chloe and Polli were thinking....that sounds like it must have been scarey for everyone

Hugs and kisses to all of you! Please be sure to post updates!

:grouphugf_yellow:f_white:f_pink:f_red

I've been sitting on my hands going crazy waiting for the call ONLY TO FIND OUT WHEN I CALLED THAT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN HIM YET. WHAT THE #%*)(#Q|$#$#|+Q@#$E|QE$)+Q???????????????????????????????????????????

I am freaking out.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project