A Brief Update On Raven

Guest Tenderhearts

Guest Tenderhearts

God willing and the creek don't rise, that sassy old gal will be 15 in April :wub:

She's still doing well, and we actually haven't had to use the sling for some time now.

Once in a great while she's off feed for one meal, and gets whatever the heck she wants to eat.

We're past the 2 1/2 year mark and heading to 3 on the heart meds :)

010807ravennewpjs3.jpg

Edited because apparently I can't add, even on my fingers :blink::rolleyes:

Edited by Tenderhearts

She's so lovely :wub: I'm glad she seems to be doing well :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Awwww...pretty girl! Keep up the good work sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Raven :wub:

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

She's so pretty! I bet the jammies help keep her hip area warm and less stiff (if that's what she needed the sling for, I can't remember at this point) :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest Tenderhearts
She's so pretty! I bet the jammies help keep her hip area warm and less stiff (if that's what she needed the sling for, I can't remember at this point) :)

Yes, she needs the sling for hind end weakness/bad hips. The pajamas are doubly good as they keep her hips covered, and are helping with the extremities (ears/feet) staying warm too once she's laying down. She's got so much regurge now in her heart valves that there isn't real good circulation without some help :)

She also gets hip massages every day, and I have a heating pad I keep on low to put under her hips when she's willing to tolerate it :rolleyes:

What a sweetie! We'll all keep good wishes coming that Raven has a lovely, happy birthday in April. (What day is it is April? Hobbes will be 14 on April 2 and we are keeping our fingers crossed that he keeps holding on so we can have a birthday celebration). Hugs to Raven for me.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

She looks very pretty in her PJ's. I'm glad to hear she's doing well :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Guest Tenderhearts
What a sweetie! We'll all keep good wishes coming that Raven has a lovely, happy birthday in April. (What day is it is April? Hobbes will be 14 on April 2 and we are keeping our fingers crossed that he keeps holding on so we can have a birthday celebration). Hugs to Raven for me.

None of us could remember the exact day in April, so we decided on smack dab in the middle, on the 15th :)

My oldest was 15 at the time, and we answered one of those 'free' puppy ads. Got directions to the farm, got out of the car, the farmer whistled, and this gaggle of pups all came running around the corner of the house. My daughter sat down on the ground, and Raven was the first to get there, went belly-up in front of her for lovings, and Alisha said 'This is the one'! :wub: