Secret Bunny

Trudy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love
Ooo - details please. I joined GT just after Secret Santa so I don't want to miss Secret Bunnies!

Same here. Details....please,please,please!!!

ugg!

"Ugg" sounds like an unhappy egg. At least you already have a bunny in your signature Jeff.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:blink: WOW, time flies!!

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Ooo - details please. I joined GT just after Secret Santa so I don't want to miss Secret Bunnies!

Same here. Details....please,please,please!!!

Same thing as Secret Santa...only different.

Just substitute a bunny for Santa.

Bunny ears instead of reindeer antlers.

Easter candy instead of Christmas candy....etc.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest JJStingersMom
So........... how did the Easter Bunny win the race? ........................................................... He got aboard a GREYHOUND!!!!!! :rofl:rotfl:lol:cool:gh_runner:gh_run2:rofl (okay.... well.... maybe not that funny).....

Pretty good huh???? I just made that up!!!!

Cofax got a new purse from Santa........ guess I'll have to include her in the Wilma and Betty club ------------- you know........ CHARGE IT!!! WE LOVE TO SHOP!!! :wub:

:lol That was funny... thank you for the chuckle. :colgate

For those of us who have never done either the secret Santa or Bunnies, could you give us some guidelines so we can make a decision as to joining in or not??

Thanks, Nan