Secret Bunny

Trudy

Guest junefour

I was bad I wrote to one that I never heard frm and asked how pup liked the gift...I know, I know but it was killing me.

..so am I a bad secret santa?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytmonty
I was bad I wrote to one that I never heard frm and asked how pup liked the gift...I know, I know but it was killing me.

I did the same and then did hear from her, she'd had a family emergency and so hadn't written or posted. I felt bad about the emergency and then it made sense she never thanked me.

I'm so excited, i was just thinking about this lastnight.... wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!

The Fruitloop crew: Piper, Bloomer, Sirius Black the kitty cat, Goober, .....Insane human crew: Nikki, Chuckles, Jakob (ds), Naomi baby girl........... and Our Angel babies,, Betsy (Betsy Kiss), Momma Cat, Blue Fish, and Georgie the g-pig.

No not a bad Santa! I did too. She had marked the package as received but I had also ordered a collar from a vendor and I wanted to be SURE that made it there and was not lost or something. I did get a pm back. Everything got there and they loved everything. I have to admit though, I'm a bit disappointed there's no pics. But there were pics of the first teaser, which were treats. So that's good.

This was my first time doing it, but we will try again.