New To Gt

Guest FooseBerry

Guest FooseBerry

Hi! This is retiredracers (aka Elphie's mom) and I'm helping my mom set up a GT account. She has two adopted greyhounds, ICU Foosball (Foose) & TJ's Mayberry (Berry) and is grandma to 9 other greys. She has helped us foster a couple of times... well, she also failed fostering both times!!! :lol She also makes handquilted wallhangings that we have donated to Miss Nelly's auctions.

Here are pictures of her two boys:

FooseBerrySummer2007.jpg

Don't you just love the dog blanket on the couch?

Mom just got high-speed internet (I'm sooooo jealous because I still only have dial-up at home) so I'm hoping that she'll be active on GT. I keep telling her she'll LOVE it!!!

Happy holidays, everyone!!!

Welcome!

Was Foosball from GAA by any chance???

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Welcome! Hope for Hounds thanks you for helping us raise so much money.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Welcome!

Was Foosball from GAA by any chance???

No, he wasn't a GAA grey. He came from Dairyland and never officially made it to our adoption group in Virginia because his GUR stopped in PA with my mom and he never left. :lol There was some bad weather then someone's car broke down... I figure it was fate telling us he was where he was supposed to be!

Thanks for the welcomes for my mom.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Hello and welcome! Love your boys!

Edited by galgrey

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown