Hard Time Of Year

Burpdog

Thinking of my sweet kids. Can you believe, tomorrow is one year since Rob Roy has gone to the bridge? Next Sunday 3 years for Magic???? October, November & December are really rough :cry1 I rarely say anything. I can't think too much or I'd go nuts :( I guess all the ones lately going to the bridge and other things going on in adoption, have made me a little more sensitive.

Scooby October 2000, Solomon October 2005 & Slick October 2006

He passed his therapy dog test and never got to go to a facility. How he loved kids! He missed his so much :cry1

Scooby-1.jpg

never complained as a model for the auction, Slick I love the old ones

Slickgirlie.jpg

Solomon! Can you imagine putting a hat on a 14 yr old and he just says "oh, ok"

355solomon2.jpg

Eliza November 1998 & Heart November 2005

Eliza.jpg

Heartcute.jpg

Burp December 1999, Magic December 2004, Ivey December 2005, Rob Roy December 2006

Burp.jpg

magichatbd.jpg

IveyMsClaus3.jpg

new_Robeasterhat3.jpg

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest blastsmom

Diane....I know we are miles away....... but listen....take your right hand...put it aound your left shoudler....then take the left hand....and place it around the Right shoulder and squeeze tight...... that is a big hug from me..... how do I thank you for being you?????

Please know you are in my thoughts

Terri

Guest vahoundlover
Diane....I know we are miles away....... but listen....take your right hand...put it aound your left shoudler....then take the left hand....and place it around the Right shoulder and squeeze tight...... that is a big hug from me..... how do I thank you for being you?????

Please know you are in my thoughts

Terri

:nod:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Diane>>>>> :heart

You are so right when you say, "If I think about it, I'd go nuts".

I am having trouble pushing the thoughts away and part of me wants to let those memories wash over me and then go,

because it leaves me with the sweet love I knew.

Hugs

Lisa

Guest gapeach1

Dear Diane,

You're so right, that sometimes the losses seem to be much worse! I'm sorry that you're sad, but try and think of all the joyful times you've had with your hounds. I'm sure that you have many happy memories to draw on, and try and concentrate on that through the holidays. With so much pain and loss lately with both humans and houndiez, I have to remember to do that as well.

Sending you lots of big hugs,

GAPeach1

there are certain times when I ache for mine. I wouldn't have traded a minute with any. Hugs to you and your crew Diane.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

I'm sorry you're hurting :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Diane, I wish you were here so I could give you a big old hug and a people cookie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.