Hard Time Of Year

Burpdog

Hugs to Diane.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

:bighug You gave them great lives & they gave you their hearts...

(It's coming up on four years since I lost Cody... unbelievable...)

Unfortunately I know how you feel...Mine this year is a very sad Christmas as well... I'll be thinking of you..

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Forgreys

I know your pain. A few days ago, I just posted "MY Two Guardian Angels" of my former babies. Even remembering the wonderful times (which were 95%) with them, outside of the failed relationship of mine. They really helped me through it.

:f_red:gh_run:gh_lay:gh_run2

Guest poopsie1

Diane, you are such an amazing person to open up your home and heart to all these wonderful pups knowing you may not have them for long and my heart hurts along with yours. You are such an inspiration to us all. I wish you peace during this holiday season and the warmth of God's love.

Guest PhillyPups

h Diane, I so wish I did not know the pain you speak of, sometimes, I just want to be with them playing at the bridge, but then what would mine here do?? I just trust that they are keeping Bob in line and company till we meet again. :bighug

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug Edited by kjw

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)