Carrier's Progress Photos

Guest DebSzal

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I can only imagine the roller coaster of emotions you have gone through when I scrolled through this. He is such a beautiful animal and seems to be dealing with this situation very well. Prayers are being said for a speedy recovery and strength for all of you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vinnie

Carrier you are so beautiful! :wub: I have such a hard time reading when I see osteo and amputation (both emotionally and because I can never see through the flow of tears :crying ) as we lost our Angel Vinnie :angelwings way too young, but while he was here, he was just like you, loving every minute! And I swear, he could fly as a tripod - faster after the amputation than before - just watch out stopping down hill :yikes:hehe

Your healing looks great, and lucky you, you got to meet the wonderful Dr. Cuoto. He is our hero. :bow He helped Vinnie so much, not to mention us. Without him, we would not have had the precious time we were given before we had to let him go. Seeing Carrier look so healthy and happy is wonderful. Keep up the healing :clap , hope you have many years of making happy memories. Sending lots of scritches and healing light. :candle:hope

Edited by Vinnie

He looks so well - he has such lovely bright shiny eyes :wub:

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest paulamariez

That precious, precious Carrier! Those first pictures brought tears to my eyes, that brave heart and soul! But by the end, I had a big smile on my face, watching the wonderful progression of Carrier! What a beautiful, wonderful hound! Sending Carrier tons of healing kisses from me and doggie kisses from my three boys! Tell Carrier to keep up the good work! Sending lots of love to Carrier!

Edited by paulamariez

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaww, he looks amazing!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Thank you so much for sharing these pics with us! I love all the pics, but the one that really melted my heart was the one of Carrier with dad. So touching!

You have a brave and amazing boy. And he has an amazing mom! :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.