Carrier's Progress Photos

Oh my goodness he is so handsome :wub:

It seems Dr. Couto is a hero to many :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhound_bug
Wet face here, after seeing those photos - don't know why, something about his brave little face... must go get more tissues.

He looks to be healing really fast. Way to go!

Yup, me too.

Carrier - you are looking wonderful!

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest 3dognight

Eva,

I am sitting here crying looking at his pictures. He reminds me of my Hammer. What a gorgeous boy! All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane

:angelwings:angel

Checking in on lovely Carrier....

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sorry for the delay - dial up you know ;)

We are in Ohio for Chemo #2 tomorrow... here are some pics from the last week or so. I will post an update in the other thread.

Here I am sleeping on my double decker bed... you know these are the best when they are doubled up!

DSCN4325.jpg

Here I am on my walk with my sister Bailey and dad

DSCN4329.jpg

Here's me with my cute tongue!

DSCN4330.jpg

Back at home...

just hanging with Bay. Like our shadows?

DSCN4336.jpg

Then I decided I wanted to suntan - even though my mom said the ground was wet.

DSCN4340.jpg

But then a bug came - and I made my neck really long to see if I could scare it away

DSCN4342.jpg

But that didn't work, so I had to run to the back door

DSCN4343.jpg

and check if it was behind me

DSCN4344.jpg

In front of me...

DSCN4345.jpg

and even below me!

DSCN4346.jpg

It's too cold for bugs - why are they still bugging me!

And here are some NEKKID Pics! :lol:

DSCN4348-1.jpg

My fur is growing back fast - but I am still nekkid - especially when I don't have a collar on - oh my.

DSCN4349.jpg

Here's a close up of my ... I don't know what to call it...

DSCN4347.jpg

And here I am again with dad - not nekkid, neither of us :lol

DSCN4354.jpg

The end :)

Edited by LadyBailey

He looks fabulous. And very well loved.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

He seems to be doing really really well! His leg is positioned so central in the pics (unlike Darcy who's a bit slowwwwww in the learning to position the leg correctly thing :rolleyes:) and his .... scar/wound/op site looks to be healing fabulously :D

• 1 month later...

There pics were taken over the holidays. Dec 31 was two months since his amputation. He is running all the time and manages to over take the others when they too are running - slow pokes :lol.

Here is a close up of the incision - which has healed really nicely.

DSCN4377.jpg

Here he is play bowing for his bone. I have yet to get a photo of him playing with Lambie, but he has done that many times.

DSCN4379.jpg

Here he is on our New Years Eve walk. We had a fresh dump of snow. He ran the whole way - 40 minutes and when we turned to go back to the car, he wanted to keep going...I on the other hand was ready for a nap!

DSCN4425.jpg

Here is a shot of the trails at Pinehurst. It's great because the trails are so wide. He loves it there. He's the last dog in this shot, but not because he's slow - he was taking a pee :colgate

DSCN4427.jpg

Guest figbykal

What a handsome boy! Thank you for sharing these precious pictures. Take it one day at a time, as youare doing and you will have the most wonerful, happy memories for years to come!

k

Carrier looks like he had a greyt holiday with the family. I love the pictures. I love the one with all running in the snow, beautiful. Here is hoping 2008 is a wonderful year for Carrier!

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge