Please Say A Little Prayer For Molly.

Guest KyGrey

I had to miss the fun and activities of both the Shamrock Halloween party and the GPA picnic today. I was headed out and had Molly in the car. I stopped to get gas and she wanted to pee. I drove across the parking lot to a grassy area and she peed red. I took her to see the vet instead of the day of fun that I had planned. She is now on meds and the x-ray didn't show anything. I have to take a unine sample to them in about 2 weeks.

...just when I thought I was getting out of the hole.

Guest Winterwish

Oh gees Patti I'm sorry Molly's having some kind of medical issue. it's such a worry in every way. :grouphug Keeping Molly in my prayers that it be resolved quickly and easily. :getwell:hope

Thank you all!

She had a bladder infection earlier this year and I caught this one before it went full blown. Part of her pee was yellow but at the end it would turn red. My baby doesn't feel good but she's got meds now and should be feeling better soon. Prayers work!!

Sending our many prayers for Miss Molly! Hope the meds kick in soon and that she is comfortable on on the road back to recovery. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:(

Hoping it's just an ordinary infection and pretty girl will be back to 100% soon.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Tenderhearts

Hoping she starts feeling better soon! :hope :hope :hope :hope

I'll never forget when we went through the UTI and bladder stones with Pikachu :( She was miserable!

After starting on the meds yesterday her pee is yellow today!!! I know I'm not the only one who gets excited when seeing normal colors in urine. :D

She will be on the meds for 2 weeks but it looks like it's starting to help.

I completely understand what you're going through, as Daisy had the same thing about six months ago - SCARY to see the blood red pee. I'm really happy to hear that the meds are doing the trick!

:hope:grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)