Please Say A Little Prayer For Molly.

Guest KyGrey

Good girl! Keep up the good work sweetie. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I forgot to mention that after we left the vet we stopped at McDonald's and I got lunch and I got her a plain hamburger. I don't usually give my dogs people food but this was a special treat. It was already about 5:00 p.m. and she had to get in 2 doses of meds last night. I broke the hamburger and bun up for her and balled one up with her pill in the middle of it. She started chewing and ended up spitting it out. Here is to show how smart she is. I told her, "You can't do that. You need the meds to make you feel better." I then balled another piece up with the remainder of the pill in it and down the hatch it went. I'm so proud of my girl!!

Guest BoomerMom
I forgot to mention that after we left the vet we stopped at McDonald's and I got lunch and I got her a plain hamburger. I don't usually give my dogs people food but this was a special treat. It was already about 5:00 p.m. and she had to get in 2 doses of meds last night. I broke the hamburger and bun up for her and balled one up with her pill in the middle of it. She started chewing and ended up spitting it out. Here is to show how smart she is. I told her, "You can't do that. You need the meds to make you feel better." I then balled another piece up with the remainder of the pill in it and down the hatch it went. I'm so proud of my girl!!

Good girl!!! I'm so glad she is taking her meds!

sending prayers!!!!! :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest whatahound

Nikki had a very bad UTI right after I adopted her. She also had lots of blood in her urine. Those infections can be very painful. Good news, the meds start working very quickly. Hope she's good as new soon.

Molly is continuing to improve. She's such a sweetheart. I hate to see any of them in pain or not well. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Yay! Wonderful news! Hug the pretty little lady for me! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Working for 3 Urologists as I do, I do see a lot of hematuria (blood in urine). Many times, it's really nothing and gets treated with antibiotics.

We all are praying that Molly will get cleared up quickly and that will be the end of it.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TriciasZoo

Oh Patti, I'm so so sorry. Will you give Molly some hugs from her Auntie Trish. I hope she's feeling better soon, and I'm sorry you had to miss all that fun, plus have the vet fees on top of it. :bighug:f_white

Thank you all! Molly is doing much better. It surprised me that she's had 2 bladder infections this year and has never had one before. She's 6 and I've had her since she was a little less than 3.