Lacey Laine

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyem eattin! Twoday eye bit mom in da buttz cuz her din't movez fast enuff bringin da foodz...moms washin me closs cuz herz no eye will haf a down day frum da chemos butt it din't come yet. :grouphugB)

Lacers

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lacers, babe, has anyone ever explained to you that it's not nice to bite your mom in the buttz? However, keep eating and getting better and better.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest Tenderhearts
Eyem eattin! Twoday eye bit mom in da buttz cuz her din't movez fast enuff bringin da foodz...

Atta girl, Lacey! :lol :lol :clap

Got to love a butt biter! :wub::kiss2:inlove

Good girl Lacey :D

(apart from the butt byte fing)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

OK...I have NEVER seen her so wild!!! I hope we aren't in for a big crash with the side affects the next couple of days. She ran 4 times today and has been playing in the house all evening. The Remeron they gave her WORKS! She is in that kitchen every 5 minutes wanting something. She is on only 1/4 of the prescribed dose...that way I have some leverage if we need to give more on the side affect days. I can see that she is gaining now! B)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh my! :D Excellent Miss Lacers. You go girl... :gh_run2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh...I'm so glad to hear that she's feeling so perky! You go, sweet Lacey :gh_bow

Perky! Yep that's our Lacers. :lol Sorry Patti I know that had to hurt, but :lol

Stern voice - Lacey Laine you stop biting your Momma girlfriend or else!

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Miss Lacey, Two things that are really important!

Moms butt is NOT food.

NEVER NEVER NEVER Bite the butt that feeds you!!!

We love you Miss Lacey.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest dwolfe711

OH Lacey - that is very funny - although I don't think Mom would appreciate being bit in the butt more than once!! But on the other hand, if she is THAT slow getting you what you want ................................!! We are so glad to hear you are eating and feeling better - you keep that good attitude and we look forward to hearing more good news!! Hugs and kisses -

Donna and Dave, Ripley, Allie and Ellie