Erda

beledi

Erda-Feb.1995 to Oct. 13, 2007

I can not write too much right now...My heart is in so much pain. You were a beautiful Rottweiler lady with the name Erda (Earth Goddess). You have helped other furry friends to go to the rainbow bridge, both by letting them cuddle to you for warmth and your licks of love. You lost your battle with cancer after a long valiant fight. You had a front leg amputated three years ago and two days before Christmas...You being the best present for us ever. You were slower this week, and not eating without being handfed. You became incontinent but waited the week for your dad to come home. You let him know it was time, but Fri.night you practicaly lept into his arms when he came through the door. You were not a show quality pup, but you were the most gentle dog we have ever known. Your vet, Dr. Seely, and Errin, your favorite vet tech, were both in tears when we had to let you go. (These folks were Banfield people.) Thank you for letting us share your life. I know Ash and Artesian have been waiting for you. May you run free on four beautiful legs and be free of pain. May you have lots of peanut butter jars and cremora bottles and yogurt containers to lick until you heart content. You were David's dog all the way and I was your eternal slave, but I love you and your wiggle butt. All I can say for now. I am starting to cry again. Will be a long day at work but other puppies and owners need my help to help understand the glorious treasures you are. Samlur, your grey buddy, Molly your border pal, and Hannibal Barcca, your Schipperke nemesis seem lost without you this morning. I almost filled your dish as usual.

Love

Mom and Dad

My words may not be as eloquent as others, but WE LOVE YOU AND WILL HAVE YOU FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

I'm so sorry your baby had to leave.

Godspeed, Erda.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry you lost part of your heart today...we all know how much that hurts. Run free sweetie on all 4 and send your Mommy and Daddy a sign and tell them how well you are doing. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My deepest condolences to you for the loss of your special girl. She was much loved. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Erda...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Im so sorry! :grouphug What a beautful tribute you wrote for her... I wish you could post some pics of your rotti goddess!

Godspeed Erda!

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pups are our best friends and I know how much you will miss him.

f_yellow

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.