Sarah

Guest Carla

Sarah has gone to The Bridge to be in the loving arms of her Mother that was taken by cancer in March. This was the woman who taught Sarah all about the Drive Thru and all the goodies that are there. How to beg for food and only take what she wanted and wait until you found exactly what she wanted. Sarah would not take any substitutes! What Rickiesmom wrote is so true. We all loved her so much and in her last days she was treated like her mom treated her and spoiled her. Here at NCGC we did all we could for her and most of all we gave her love. I guess in the end that is all any of us would want.

Julia needs our love and support. What she did tonight was so hard for her and she is hurting. Sarah had become part of her family.

Sarah, I hope I meet you again in heaven and see you at 80 pounds with those big beautiful eyes and funny ears and that beautiful grey face. Until then run free and be happy.

Good By I love You,

Sandy

--------------------

North Coast Greyhound Connection Northcoastgreyhoundconnection.org

Sandy said she will post a tribute to sweet Sara...right now I think her heart is hurting over the loss of her...I think we are all hurting over the loss of this precious girlie. Bless Sandy and Julia and all others that allowed Sara to know what love was, again...

God Speed Sweet Sara!

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Soooo Heart Breaking but Julia know you did everything you possibly could!!! I am so Very Sorry!!!!! :f_red:f_pink:f_white:bighug

:gh_run2 Run Free Sarah you gave a big Fight Girl! Until we all get to meet again!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

What a heartbreak for so many.

God Speed Sarah.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm sorry. What a sad situation. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm sorry. Gentle hugs to the people who cared for her and hoped for her these past weeks.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. :cry1 Run to our Angels Sweetheart...they will show you where your Mommy is. :grouphug:gh_lay:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest PiagetsMom

I'm so sad to see this.....I'm out of town and checking in after a couple of days. Godspeed to sweet Sarah - she fought the good fight and she will be missed f_yellow

Thank you to Sandy and Julia for all your love and care :grouphug Sarah was blessed to have you.