Please Keep Angel And Malone In Your Thoughts

First it started last night with Freddie and Angel getting into a fight. And Angel got the worst of it. She is still at the vets yet. She needed surgey to close her wound on her back. And last night she seemed to be afraid of Freddie. But we can work on that. And when we took Malone over to vet for some shots. The vet tech said she had blood on her hand after petting Malone's neck. As it turns out Malone was getting up and he lost his balence and stepped on Freddie head. We didn't think Malone got bit, but as it turns out Freddie did bite him on neck and he has puncture wound that needs to be closed. So now my old 13 year old need to have surgey too. I worry about him.

Angel should be fine. Our vet Dr. Mary wanted to keep her alittle longer because she was still alittle groggy yet. They were going to put both Angel and Malone in the same dog run together so they can comfort each other.

But it you could spare a thought or two for my old guy Malone and hsi sister Angel. I would really appericate it!

I also talked with one of groups board members about the situation with Freddie. And he is going to have full Thyroid panel run on him tommorrow.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Sending my many prayers and gentle hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Aw, crap. Freddie, what's going on with you, bud?

Sending hugs and scritchies to Angel and Malone, and you (just hugs) and Freddie too. Hope all works out well -- keep us posted!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no... :( Sending lots of prayers for you and your gang. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Angel seems like a diffrent dog today. Normally she is a chow hound. But I had to coax her into eating her food. But she did seem to perk up when I did have a leash in my hand so I could take Malone back over to the vets office. But when I got home a few mintues go Both Freddie and Angel did greet me at the back door.

1 dog done with surgey, 1 more to go. Out vet wanted to wait untill today to do Malone's surgey because they weren't comfortable having to leave Malone there over night after just having surgey. So my senior guy Malone is over at the vets now awaiting his surgey.

So if you spare a good thought for my old guy Malone I would really appericate it!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Sending prayers for Malone.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson