Please Keep Angel And Malone In Your Thoughts

:hope :hope :hope

sometimes it helps to keep the dogs that have fought separated for a while...so they can heal emotionally

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

If she had any anaesthesia -- or just a long day yesterday -- she won't be feeling herself today, and maybe not for a few days. Glad she is back home!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Holy cow!!! How horrible for you!!!

Sending healing thoughts to all your pups, and :grouphug 's to you!!!

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

Sending prayers. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on Angel and Malone

Angel seems like she starting to act like her normal self again. We took her and her like to bite my siblings Freddie to the Hounds and Grounds M&G in Kenosha tonight. And she was trying jump up on people to give them hugs. So she seems to be bouncing back ok.

Malone is holding his own. My dad picked him up tonight around 6:30 tonight. He still seems a little groggy. I think it was a good thing that we were gone with the young ones most of the night. So he had a very quiet house to relax in. He does seem alittle confused though. But that's ok, because with going to the vet this morning we were told not to give him meds for his canine dementia. And when my dad pizza tonight for diner he offered Malone a piece of crust and he didn't even want pizza crust.

I feel so bad for him. You can tell he doesn't feel to good. The poor guys neck is all shaved and he's got a drain in there as well.

My poor wounded Black Pack!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Guest Tenderhearts

Continuing prayers for Malone. Hopefully the effects of the anesthesia will soon be gone and his appetite will perk up! When does the drain come out?

:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Continuing prayers and comfort for you all.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

just seeing this now!

oh no! Your poor puppers!!!!!

sending many prayers and healing thoughts! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Hugs to you all! Poor bunch!

This has probably been addressed elsewhere, but can you muzzle, at least Freddie, while you work out the thyroid situation?

I have MUCH sympathy for you. We've had that tension in our house, too, and it isn't fun for anyone. :( I hope it works itself out for all concerned!

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Sarah, I am so sorry that happened. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I hope your babies will be okay. Prayers from the southeast corner of your state.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Miss Angel seems to be back to her bratty self.

But Malone is a another story. I think we created a monstar in him. Because for the day or so after his surgey we were feeding him cooked hamburger and rice just so we could get some food in him with all the meds they have him on. And now he doen't seem to want to eat his dog food.

Malone neck drain was taken out today. And Dr Mary said his wound is looking good. And that we can make an appointment next week to have stiches taken out.

As for Freddie, we have been letting him interact with Angel and Malone on limited level. Now when they go some where in the truck or out in the yard for potty breaks both Freddie and Angel do get there muzzles on.

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

glad to hear things are going back to normal!!! :yay :yay

having your own dogs fight is really one of the worse things in the world :( :( I hope they can all sort things out! :hope

and Malone, quit being a stinker and eat your regular food! :lol

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Winterwish

Oh,good to hear they're each recovering! :clap

Hopefully Malone will go back to his appetite for his kibble soon. :dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Maybe you can cook some bits of chopped meat with elbow macaroni in the pan,and mix that into the kibble,as opposed to pure hamburger to sort of break him off of it if you can't stick with the pure hamburger.

I was thinking about you today. So happy to hear things are returning to the"norm".

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Ohhhh NO! We are sending out lots of prayers! :grouphug:hope:hope:hope

Sorry we just read the update! We are so HAPPY that everyone is feeling better! :colgate

Edited by 3greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Glad things are looking up. Malone is just letting you know that with his senior status comes some perks like hamburger, chicken and other good stuff. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg