Tootsie Prayers

Burpdog

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be strong, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

I forgot to mention, my vet said "I'm not ready to give up yet"! I was shocked! I said, no, she's fine..... Hopefully the pred will start her eating....

Diane...We did not have much luck with Prednisone increasing Lacey's appetite...but the Remeron REALLY works for her! Just wanted to share. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'll research remeron later. My internet was out much of the night :(

Tootsie definetely needs prayers. She is set back two days by going to the vet. I, of course, wonder if what I did in taking her was right :(:( She got fluids and the antihistamine and dex. On oral pred today. She did eat some meatballs (Mighty Dog--yuk but she ate) last night. This morning only cream cheese with her pills in them. I'll pick up EVO canned today and maybe some kibble. She licked the kibble last night.

I am so sad. This sweet girl had a rough life and was just starting to enjoy life. :cry1

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Come on, babe. You hang in there and keep drinking and eat something for your momma.

Sending lots of prayers. I know how important she is to you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greytmonty

I hope Tootsie is feeling better soon. How about some home made meatballs? Monty snarfs them up even when they are filled with gross pills.

Best wishes and good thoughts sent your way from Philly.

Guest lotsahounds

More prayers for Tootsie...

what about cat food Diane? I know years ago I gave it to Lady to get her started eating again and it worked along with pediatlyte

I can try cat food. She has turned her nose up at almost everything :( I hope the pred will kick in her appetite as it did a few months ago.

Forgot to tell you all: I lost her at 3 a.m. At 1 she may have gone out (the nights are getting fuzzy) and when I woke up at 3 she was not in the room! I went into the living room (where Huston sleeps almost every night--there are 3 dog beds in there) and no Tootsie, walked into the back bedroom, no Tootsie. I am in a panic! how do you loose a dog in an enclosed area? Went back into the living room, turned on the light, and there she is laying down on the dog bed furtherst from the doorway! Got her back into the family room and we slept until 6ish. I think she had to pee (there was a puddle in the living room) and decided not to walk any further and layed down on the bed :lol

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits