Plum Pudding.....aka Da Pud

Guest bonscoby

Guest bonscoby

Plum Pudding lost the use of her legs yesterday. I brought her to the vet and was told that it was time to put her to sleep. She wanted to join her daddy in heaven...

In memory of Pudding....

I celebrate your life and the joy you brought, but especially the loyalty you showed to your daddy in his final years. Thank you, my Pudding. Rest in peace now.

puddingupclosemouthopen.jpg

whatyouwantsome.jpg

prettypud.jpg

dapuddingpop.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Bonnie, I am so sorry. I loved your Pud posts. I'm sure Mike was so happy to see her. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Oh Bonnie! :grouphug

Dear dear sassy Pud... so much expression in that little face! Godspeed little Pud! I know Daddy was there to walk you across the bridge!

Sending you hugs Bonnie Bonnie Foo Foo! :grouphug I'm so sorry!

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm sorry, Bonnie.

Godspeed, sweetheart. Love to you and your daddy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest bowiebears

Condolences, good thoughts & prayers in your time of loss.

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac

Oh no! I'm so very sorry that Pudding had to leave you, though the image of her joining her beloved skin-Dad at the bridge is incredibly poignant. There is just nothing quite like those Cavalier faces, is there? :grouphug:f_pink

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I am so sorry.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.