Reko Becktemba

Guest sbgreymom

What a beautiful tribute to a much loved hound! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Well, I'm sitting here crying. Not so much because he is gone and waiting for you, but because of how much love he had surrounding him and how much he gave and received. What a wonderful, beautiful existance.

Sending my sympathy to all who loved him. You will see him again..... I know how much it hurts.

:f_white

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

What a lovely tribute - sounds like you shared a wonderful life together.

So sorry for your loss.

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I love hearing that Beck lived life like a true Reko dog: fast, funny and full of spunk. Run free Beck and always eat dessert first.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I am so sorry. All of us here know how hard it is. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest VelvetEars

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to such a special soul. He has left his footprints on your heart, and will be waiting to see you again - and this time, HE'LL be the one showing YOU around your new digs. :)

wow your tribute of bubbatemba was beautiful. wow what a love you all had. I am so sorry on Becks passing. The tribute of him in the car on his ride HOME made me laugh. No doubt he will be waiting for you. Godspeed sweet boy. May you find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest bowiebears

What a lovely loving tirubet to your beck!

My condolences and good thoughts and prayers at your time of loss...

One day we will all meet again at The Bridge...

--Isaac

I'm so sorry :grouphug

:f_red:f_red:f_red

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest whatahound

That was a beautiful tribute to Beck. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I hope your tears quickly turn to smiles everytime you think about Beck. :grouphug

:gh_run:f_red:gh_run

I'm crying and I never even met your wonderful Beck. His arrival at your door was clearly a match made in heaven. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the sad loss you and your family are facing. Beck was surely a special soul. May all the happy memories you have of Beck keep him close to your hearts and comfort you. :grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest BlackandBrindle

That was a lovely tribute to a pup who most certainly was special and very very loved. I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sbgreymom

It's been close to three months, and I've been away from Greytalk and my usual routine. But I wanted to check in tonight and thank everyone who took the time to leave a note with kind words and support. All of you truly eased my heart during a horrible time, and there will be many, many nights to come where I'll return to this page to bolster my spirits.

I hate that loving our hounds so deeply means we have to hurt so much when they leave us.

I hope that when your time of sorrow comes, I can be there for all of you as you have for me - and I hope that time is far, far away!

Thank you, Greytalk members, for everything!

Stacey Voigt